Skip hire recommendations in Sheffield - No advertising

hi i pay £95 for a 4 ton skip on the rd ta jeff

which skip company is this??

Anyone know of cheap skip hire.

It's to get rid of Green waste.

And before anyone suggest taking it to the dumpit site, I'm only 1/2 way through doing the hedge and the pile is up to our window. Its too green for the wood shreeder so need a skip.

On a very tight budget so need it cheap but reliable. (a mini skip should be fine)

Jubby

S9 Mini skips are £80 for a 3 ton skip ideal for what you need their number is 07538885710

---------- Post added 24-11-2014 at 17:54 ----------

Anyone know the best place to hire a skip from and how much it costs?

I've got a cellar full of rubbish and I need to clear it out sometime soon. Probably need a fair sized skip...

S9 mini skips do a 3 ton skip for £80 phone is 07538885710

---------- Post added 24-11-2014 at 17:55 ----------

Does anybody know of a cheap skip hire place around S5?

S9 skips 07538885710 £80 for a 3 yard skip

Need a cheap skip hire

Need a 4 tonne

Please leave prices

If you look in the Star wantads, there's people that'll come and take it all away for you, and probably cheaper than hiring a skip. I had a guy come and clear away a load of garden/building rubbish. It took him 2 hours and he charged me £25.

Yeah heard about these type of companies,they fly tip,not good!

---------- Post added 20-01-2015 at 13:38 ----------

I'm looking for a skip,clearing our loft out,and there's an old shed,that's in bits at top of our garden,and few things need throwing out of our old coal house side of house,don't want to pay a fortune to get rid of it though!

Try Arthurs Skips:

0114 276 2425

Mini Skip about £50 plus Vat I think.

they charge 100 quid now for average size and you can keep it for up to 2 weeks cash on delivery of skip

Hello,

I'm looking at options for disposing of waste from my granddad's garden. Someone handily cleared it for him a year ago and dumped it all in a huge pile. We've been doing the garden again and there's quite a lot more. It's mainly garden waste (bits of trees, weeds, plants etc, but there is some wood and glass. There's too much to burn, and I'm just looking at options to get rid of it. My mum's only got a small car so there's no way to transport it ourselves. A skip is an option, but we'd only need to load it and have it taken away the same day, so the price seems a bit high. I'll need to purchase some large bags to put the rubbish in to transport it from the garden to the road.

Any advice would be appreciated.

I have a large amount of soil to get rid of and a skip is probably going to be the only feasible way.

Does anyone know of a skip hire company in Sheffield / Rotherham that offers discounted rates for just soil?

I used Maws in Rotherham (I'm in Sheff) who did a slightly discounted rate for soil only though I had to keep telling the neighbours to stop putting other rubbish in it! They also did same day service and prompt collection. Highly recommended.:)

Hi Does anyone know where i can hire a skip from and a price in swallownest thankyou

Could anyone recommend a company that hires closed skips for household waste ? Thanks :)