Skip hire recommendations in Sheffield - No advertising

Am happy to come and quote to remove your rubbish thanks

Might not be small enough, but here.

You had me there for a minute:D:D:D

any company but do not hire DJ skips, very bad timekeepers, with pathetic excuses for their late arrivals , and they do not collect their skips when asked to do.

they drop of damaged skips ,mine was with a hole in the bottom which was discovered after they had collected the money and drove off. It has been 2 weeks now and they still have not collected the skip, and constantly lying about when they will collect it.I am now in the process of reprting this to trading standards as they are ignoring my calls and not dealing with this issue

Hellooo.

We're going to need a skip ina few weeks as we are moving, I'v looked online but all the ones I've found are quite expensive.

We don't need a massive one, we have a dismantled wardrobe and drawers, an old camp bed and a few other bits and bobs.

Can anybody recommend a company please?

Thankyou :)

If you live in a council property and leave them outside, ring them up they will collect them free of charge but I'm sure they would do it for private dwellings as well and be cheaper than skip. 0114 273 5555

Would they be in good enough condition to freecycle?

Everyone is a winner that way, even if they arn't good enough to go in a house wardrobes make for great storage in sheds and garages.

N

Does anyone know the going rate for a 8tonne skip, on a drive, S12 area - bathroom rubbish. Had some quotes but dont wanna get ripped off?

Ring a few skip hire firms up. Only they can tell you.

I tend to use Mr Rubble, found them to be quick and good customer service etc. Their 8 tonners are £145.

Promised to clear out the garden and get rid of old bricks/paving slabs over nxt few wks so need a small skip.

Called a few places and quoted over £150...maybe they saw me coming! but I think thats steep for a small skip.

Anyone know of a cheaper hire...only needed for 2/3 days max.

Tax on disposing of skip contents has just gone up by 2300% (yup, that's not a typo)

£150 for a small skip will be the new going rate.