Skip hire recommendations in Sheffield - No advertising

I need one too. Let me know if you find a nice cheap one. Lol.

We will beat any skip quote and we do all the lifting and shifting further 10% off for forum members

Hope this helps

Arthurs skips? Not sure what their going rate is but they have a good reputation...

I have just used a skip from Arthurs, it was the cheapest quote for me as I only needed a small one and the company has a good reputation...

I can get you a cheap skip the only problem is it has no bottom in ...BUT ITS CHEAP ,, AS THIS IS SHEFFIELD FORUMS MOST USED WORD ...CHEAP .... if you pay the going rate i can get you one with a solid botom and ligit waste licence aswell so no fly tipping involved ? PAY THE GOING RATE , DONT ASK FOR CHEAP , ASK FOR QUALITY & RELIABLE SERVICE IT LOOKS ALOT BETTER ,

Edited by RELIABLE

need to a cheap skip just to get rid of some chunky items including a bed and some wood. muchly appreciated for info

If you are getting rid of a bed and wood wouldent you be better just burning it in the back garden.

And with the money you save you could make a night of it get some marshmallows, some jacket potatos and a few cans,

And you would be about £40 better off.

Sound's like a winner to me.

im lookin for prices of a small 1 ton skip as i need to get rid of some rubbish frm building our conservatory...can anybody help