Skip hire recommendations in Sheffield - No advertising

Hell anyone

:)

I need to hire a skip for my daughters house, at Kimberworth Park, Rotherham, just for a load of household bin bags, but it can only stay there for a couple of hours as it will be on the road. so she will need it shifting quick.

I am in Brum and wish to pay for it by visa.

I want a reputable company with reliabilty foremost

anyone got any pointers ?

Thanks in advance.

Any skip company will get a licence to leave their skip where it needs to be, and charge you for said licence as part of the fee. It can stay for longer than a few hours.

I've used Mr Rubble a few times and been happy.

Hell anyone

I need to hire a skip for my daughters house, at Kimberworth Park, Rotherham, just for a load of household bin bags, but it can only stay there for a couple of hours as it will be on the road. so she will need it shifting quick.

I am in Brum and wish to pay for it by visa.

I want a reputable company with reliabilty foremost

anyone got any pointers ?

Thanks in advance.

As soon as its full, ring them and tell them its ready to be picked up.

Have the rubbish ready and put it straight in and let them take it straight back.

Happy to recommend them, also.

Arthurs are good, they drop off and pick up same day if required. Curtiss are good too. X

we use Ashley's skips . they are reliable & cheaper than any other i found

Any skip company will get a licence to leave their skip where it needs to be, and charge you for said licence as part of the fee. It can stay for longer than a few hours.

No they can't. They wouldn,t let us do that on Walkley lane cause you can only park at certain times and the bus drivers were complaining. In the end the police turned up and told us it had to be moved!!!!!!!

Thanks all

Skip is ordered.

I would have had to have a permit from the council to park it on the road , even just for a couple of hours, so I'm told.

I ordered the wait and load option, which will give my daughter half an hour to get the skip filled.

Thanks again

your best option may be w maw skip hire in rotherham 01709 560056, theyre based just down the road from kimberworth, very cheap & reliable. ask for debbie or tony, im sure they'll sort it for you

oops too late :rolleyes:

I would just like to say a big thankyou to phils skip hire,they are based in Ecclesfield,i know its just a skip but i was working to deadlines and he got me out of a sticky situation,its was delivered and taken away when prommised and he was very proffesional for a little skip company,the prices are very reasonable too.

Credit where credits due in my opinion,i would reccomend without any doubt.

their contact number is 01142453092 .

looking to rent a skip for the week anyone know and cheap skip hire