Missing Black Cat - Parson Cross/Ecclesfield *found*

Hi all,

Has anyone seen a black cat in the Parson Cross/Ecclesfield area? He's very glossy and is a year old. He was last seen on Monday morning (26th August) on the Coppin Square estate, just off Yew Lane. He never wanders far so this is uncharacteristic of him. He has a black collar with diamonds around it and answers to the name 'Merlin'.

Could anyone in the area please check your sheds, greenhouses and other areas a cat might crawl into. He's a family cat and we're all VERY WORRIED!

Thanks a lot!

---------- Post added 27-08-2013 at 02:51 ----------

P.S. There's a reward for safe return. Thank you.

Just read on facebook that Merlin as arrived home safe and sound. :)

Glad hes home safe and well

Yes, he's home, thanks guys!!

---------- Post added 27-08-2013 at 12:40 ----------

..and to a post that was left here but has now vanished, OF COURSE I let the cats out. It's cruel to keep them in, in this weather. If I lived near a main road or something, no way would I let them out, but around woodland, of course I'll let them out!

..and I don't expect ANYONE to look after my cats, thank you! Infact, I wish people would avoid paying attention to them while they're out!

Yes, he's home, thanks guys!!

..and to a post that was left here but has now vanished, OF COURSE I let the cats out. It's cruel to keep them in, in this weather. If I lived near a main road or something, no way would I let them out, but around woodland, of course I'll let them out!

..and I don't expect ANYONE to look after my cats, thank you! Infact, I wish people would avoid paying attention to them while they're out!

Well said Stevie 1701 I saw the post you are referring to, just ignore them.

Glad the cat has been found. For future reference, could you post missing animal notices and the like in the pets section of the forum, rather than in the discussion section.

Closing the thread now all is well

Thanks

Pete