Any where sell used kitchens

Is there anywhere in sheffield/rotherham that sells good second hand kitchens

Doubt it, sometimes people try to sell them if they're having a new one fitted on here or eBay. But the chances of the kitchen being any good or able to fit another room are slim.

As mentioned Ebay is your best option. I've moved the odd bargain before and it's usually an Ebay purchase

Just keep looking we did some work on one recently where the new homeowner ripped the old kitchen out that was 5k and 6months old ! If you are after something cheap an cheerful howdens do a landlord pack with hob oven and extractor and a few units etc for cheap.

the thing with ebay unless you go see the units first you could end up with a right lemon of a kitchen and wasting good money on it. i've just wasted half a morning going to look at one that's up on ebay at the moment it looked ok in the pics but up close in right state an stunk of damp where its been left sitting in a garage.

Someone will buy it then probably chop it up for bonfire night. Just be warned view when possible.

Thanks all. don't really want e bay.unless we can veiw first.We will have a look at Howdens.Once again thanks very much.

Thanks All we are going to look round seen a couple on ebay we would like to veiw thanks again

The other thing you could try is ex-display models. I noted that Sheffield Kitchen outlet is opening up at the units at the end of Herries Road next to screwfix, if they are moving the showroom (which I am not saying they are) they might have some units they are taking out.

I'm planning on ripping my kitchen out in the next few months. You'd be welcome to it for free but it's very old, poor quality, and not in a great state.

The other thing you could try is ex-display models. I noted that Sheffield Kitchen outlet is opening up at the units at the end of Herries Road next to screwfix, if they are moving the showroom (which I am not saying they are) they might have some units they are taking out.

I'm planning on ripping my kitchen out in the next few months. You'd be welcome to it for free but it's very old, poor quality, and not in a great state.

Many thanks for info our kitchen is 17yrs old,so wanting something a bit more upto date,thank you anyway.

If anyone is gifting or selling a kitchen cheap can you please let me know as I am desperate for kitchen complete if possible :)

Many thanks for info our kitchen is 17yrs old,so wanting something a bit more upto date,thank you anyway.

a customer of ours is having a new kitchen fitted and they want to sell their existing kitchen complete, it is galley style, with black granite worktops, double oven, microwave tall, pull out larder unit, integrated tall fridge freezer loads of cupboards and space, its pale beech effect and could do with painting and new handles but its in good condition?? pm me if you want more details