Which imbeciles are setting off fireworks in S2?

Every few minutes some loud airbomb firework or something is being set off?

Can't hear any event or gatherings on nearby Granville road? Assuming it's bored idiots at play?

Can't hear any event or gatherings on nearby Granville road? Assuming it's bored idiots at play?

Would it be the war enactment thats usually at Norfolk Park heritage fair? x

Would it be the war enactment thats usually at Norfolk Park heritage fair? x

I think you're probably right.

Yes it's the Norfolk Park Fair today and tomorrow

I see that the Sheffield publicity machine is still working well, you live practically next door and still didn't know anything was happening.

No wonder these things never make a profit.

I see that the Sheffield publicity machine is still working well, you live practically next door and still didn't know anything was happening.

There has been tonnes of posters about this fair. I've just been its really good. There is a smaller fair at the Sheffield open air theatre on the 7th of September.

There has been tonnes of posters about this fair. I've just been its really good. There is a smaller fair at the Sheffield open air theatre on the 7th of September.

Where abouts are these posters ? I have seen none at all around woodseats and I have never heard of this show.

Wouldn't be the local dealer letting the bag heads know that the gear has landed?

Where abouts are these posters ? I have seen none at all around woodseats and I have never heard of this show.
It's been going for years on the August Bank Holiday, we've been before and it's not bad.

But sometimes, you just forget these things happen annually when there's no proper publicity.

not imberciles then, just overgrown lads....

hahahahahahahaha!!!!

This from Wikiwotsit in relation to the loud bangs and the lack of publicity:

With an attendance of over 25,000 people, the annual Sheffield Fayre at Norfolk Heritage Park is the largest free event in South Yorkshire. The various attractions include the popular Sheffield Horticultural Show and the largest multi-period Living History Camp and Battle Re-enactment in the North of England. Over 600 re-enactors in authentic costume enthusiastically recreate life through various eras from Roman times to the Second World War, encompassing live battles, fascinating displays, music and activities, which are educational and entertaining for the whole family.