Stolen Focus st. Now Found.

I will do and its on twitter now as well good luck

I will do and its on twitter now as well good luck

Thanks a lot mate and I have added 2 more pictures for everyone to see .ps what st is yours mate ie colour etc myne is pb im on facebook Martin Rodgers if you want to add us . ps I just realised im saying mate , are you a woman , just seen your poshgirl bit lol

Its ok been called worse and its my oh car so he is a mate :) im helibish on twitter pics on there its pb colour St3 black alloys

Its ok been called worse and its my oh car so he is a mate :) im helibish on twitter pics on there its pb colour St3 black alloys

Ha ha sorry hun , tell you oh to join our club , you both got the best colour st ;) .sounds nice I will keep a eye out for yer both I live at Richmond but work at south east side of sheff as a estate officer for Sheffield council " x Sheffield homes " , so if a dodgy bloke gives you or oh a wave in a transit tipper or a pb st it maybe me lol . ps thanks for your help , im not on twitter so great help and much appreciated.........ps you wasn't at maccy ds yesterday dinner was you as I saw a pb st then ?

Edited by RELIABLE

Not us ours is 5 door model will join rst later.

Look out for us

Not us ours is 5 door model will join rst later.

Look out for us

Ahhhhhhhhh ok hun and great stuff , I will look out for you myne is 2 door ,with chrome st strip along bottom with black tints .

Think i saw you at Asda on Friday. Joined name is helnjayzst any news on missing car?

Think i saw you at Asda on Friday. Joined name is helnjayzst any news on missing car?

Yes I was at asda Friday , sat in the car on trolley bashing and door bashing guard :hihi: , and No news as yet not even a sighting since night it was taken , lookin like it will have been stripped or stored or away my mate was saying. But you never know somebody on one of network sights may have seen it and give him that lucky break and catch them who took it .

Yes my oh said bet it was striped shocking id be guttered. Jay hates going to Asda he had door scratched and nearly cried :)

Looking like it , its not been spotted on any anpr cameras , and noooooo way will i ever leave my car at asda , yo many people have no respect for other proples cars im affraid

False plates and now in a different city already broken would be guess

If I had a car half as desirable as that (to low life scum) then I would not think twice about installing a GPS tracker. Not only will you get your car back (hopefully in one peace) but the scum who knicked it will go down.

Worth every penny!

As it is my car is a 18 year old piece of crap and if anyone was to steal it I would be calling the local mental hospital.