Alcohol Services in Sheffield

Been there and got the t-shirt. Good luck and I wish you the best, but remember it is up to them at the end of the day.

Thank you to all of you that replies and sent PM's to my post in August.

Just to let you know, my beloved brother lost his fight against alcoholism this morning.

My heart is broken forever.

x

Thank you to all of you that replies and sent PM's to my post in August.

Just to let you know, my beloved brother lost his fight against alcoholism this morning.

My heart is broken forever.

x

So sorry to hear this. I can't say anything that'll help at this time, but my thoughts are with you and your family.

hi freaklikeme

sorry to hear about your loss. you must be devastated beyond words. i lost my father in the same way. thinking of you

I am so sorry for your loss. I lost my brother, too, to alcoholism, in 2010. He was 42. My thoughts are with you.

So sorry to hear that. Lost my Mum {died in RHH) to same thing in 2000. You did your best (we all do/did). Look after yourself now xx

Thank you, we tend to think no-one else goes through this hell. The support of one forum member, who I won't name just incase they don't want naming, has been invaluable since this nightmare began in August.

We hoped he would recover, he hadn't had alcohol since the day he was admitted in Aug, but he was sent home 3 weeks ago, classed as 'clinically fit'. He could barely walk.

At this moment I don't know how we will recover. x

So very very sorry for your loss . So sad .

Ring me when you are ready love, any time day or night, love to you, your mum and dad x x x

Sorry to hear of your loss, I hope you and your family are all able to help each other through this very difficult time.