The Big W at Catcliffe

And I caught them out displaying false RRPs. Total con.

How old is old, when i was about 15 old people was 30ish

Ha!!.....but I'd say 70+ in this shop!

Ha!!.....but I'd say 70+ in this shop!

the mind boggles thinking about a shop full of 70+s:help:

Does anyone know if buses run from Sheffield City Centre to Whitbys at Catcliff?

Does anyone know if buses run from Sheffield City Centre to Whitbys at Catcliff?

Yes. Details are on the South Yorkshire Travel website.

Boundry mill its called and its rubbish, all clothes are for old people. Kitchen stuff is expensive but named, so if thats ok if your going for that sort of thing. Restaurant is ok. I personally dont like it. A lot of old people i know like it.
Do you have a thing about old people,they have to buy clothes as well as young ones who are more than catered for in meadowhell.Beware you may live to grow old and one day you will need a place like Boundry Mills.:suspect:

---------- Post added 23-08-2013 at 16:36 ----------

Oi,watch it kidley ime 70+ and i ride a 1450 Harley what do you think you will be doing if you reach that age,sat in your shackletons chair shouting for some one to get your zimmer frame and change your incontinence pants.:D

Hi bullerboy

Ime not 70+yet but i am very very near, also i would trade that bike in and get a good one, seriously

Do you have a thing about old people,they have to buy clothes as well as young ones who are more than catered for in meadowhell.Beware you may live to grow old and one day you will need a place like Boundry Mills.:suspect:

---------- Post added 23-08-2013 at 16:36 ----------

Oi,watch it kidley ime 70+ and i ride a 1450 Harley what do you think you will be doing if you reach that age,sat in your shackletons chair shouting for some one to get your zimmer frame and change your incontinence pants.:D

That is so true!!!.....up until now iv never thought about old people's clothes!.....where do they get them from?! I mean the pleated skirts that the ladies like to wear?! Where are these shops?! Apart from boundry mills?!

Hi bullerboy

Ime not 70+yet but i am very very near, also i would trade that bike in and get a good one, seriously

How many Harleys have you had then,i think i know the answer to that and no its not cos they are crap which they are but its the one that suits me.:D

---------- Post added 23-08-2013 at 19:41 ----------

That is so true!!!.....up until now iv never thought about old people's clothes!.....where do they get them from?! I mean the pleated skirts that the ladies like to wear?! Where are these shops?! Apart from boundry mills?!
I think you might find one that fits at Bon Marche .

:D

How many Harleys have you had then,i think i know the answer to that and no its not cos they are crap which they are but its the one that suits me.:D

---------- Post added 23-08-2013 at 19:41 ----------

I think you might find one that fits at Bon Marche .

:D

Ahaha..... Never been In that shop either .... I think I won't be finding any that fits!!! Not for another 40 years anyhow lol!

Ha ha I vow NEVER to wear the pleaty skirt, twin set and purple hat but might have to turn goth in my dotage

Whitby's chips are average, need lashings of salt n vinegar