The bloke beating his Rottweiler

Beating it with a stick in hillsborough about an hour ago....hope it made you feel big...poor thing let you do it.then you had the cheek to blame the dog and say "now look what you made me do" whilst the dog lays & looks at you!

Shame on the police for dealing with it with a caution & not removing the dog from his care!if he can do that in public then what can he do behind closed doors?!

Vile vile person!!!

Some people are just appalling bullies. In some ways when it's a powerful dog like a rottweiler that is being cowed by a vicious little s***it seems worse. At times like that I wish the dog could chew the person's face off, and get away with it, or better still rip the d***s d*** off!

How awful.... and when the dog snaps and turns on him or someone else it'll be because it's a 'devil dog' or some other rubbish :mad::(

Some people are just appalling bullies. In some ways when it's a powerful dog like a rottweiler that is being cowed by a vicious little s***it seems worse. At times like that I wish the dog could chew the person's face off, and get away with it, or better still rip the d***s d*** off!

Really need a like button.

I had to take 5 minutes to calm down when I first read this thread. A******s like this really really make my blood boil :rant: I am just glad I wasn't there to see it or it could have ended in me facing charges :roll: Hope the vile piece of excrement gets bit in the ass by karma.

It made me feel sick...there was a little boy that saw it all too who was so upset!

The dog laid with its paws under its face n looked up at the guy.... And he's still shouting " don't you look at me with them eyes,you made me do it"

I still feel sick now thinking about it.images that won't leave for a long time!

Didn't anybody step in????? What happened with the dog?

If I'd been there I'd have intervened and made sure he knew exactly how I feel about this sort of thing. Vile scumbag bully!!!

I really really hope this poor dog is taken away from this awful man and taken somewhere safe!!!

Didn't anybody step in????? What happened with the dog?

If I'd been there I'd have intervened and made sure he knew exactly how I feel about this sort of thing. Vile scumbag bully!!!

I really really hope this poor dog is taken away from this awful man and taken somewhere safe!!!

The police were called and he got a caution as stated...the dog went home with him i presume....only caught the end as the police were there.

In my opinion the dog should of been taken off him there and then!

---------- Post added 22-08-2013 at 20:12 ----------

Just read this In the daily mail......

*** warning graphic detail & pictures ***

http://www.google.co.uk/m/search?q=two+dogs+in+cage+22+hours+daily+mail&source=univ&tbm=nws&tbo=u&sa=X&ei=2WEWUujHHsG00QWbqYGwDA&ved=0CCgQqAI

Banned from keeping dogs for 10 years.... Is that all?! N there I was wondering why this guy today only got a caution!!

Animal cruelty deserves higher sentences!!!! Breaks my heart it really does!!

really upsetting to hear about this poor dog. if the owner can do this in public what does the horrid person do to the dog behind closed doors.

Really need a like button.

I had to take 5 minutes to calm down when I first read this thread. A******s like this really really make my blood boil :rant: I am just glad I wasn't there to see it or it could have ended in me facing charges :roll: Hope the vile piece of excrement gets bit in the ass by karma.

he will sam, he will.

The police were called and he got a caution as stated...the dog went home with him i presume....only caught the end as the police were there.

In my opinion the dog should of been taken off him there and then!

---------- Post added 22-08-2013 at 20:12 ----------

Just read this In the daily mail......

*** warning graphic detail & pictures ***

http://www.google.co.uk/m/search?q=two+dogs+in+cage+22+hours+daily+mail&source=univ&tbm=nws&tbo=u&sa=X&ei=2WEWUujHHsG00QWbqYGwDA&ved=0CCgQqAI

Banned from keeping dogs for 10 years.... Is that all?! N there I was wondering why this guy today only got a caution!!

Animal cruelty deserves higher sentences!!!! Breaks my heart it really does!!

That link.

They should have forced the same conditions on them for two years. :rant: