Memories of Roxy's Nightclub

does anyone either have 2 tickets for sale for the roxys reunion event this saturday 13th ?? trying to get hold of some,,

I tried to please all on the night but you just cant please everyone.. This reunion was just what it was called A reunion. So you have to try and cater for all..The one on boxing day will be in true Roxy fashions. Just DJ's Dancers and YES Motown for those that keep requesting ...Stevie G

...i know it was the same venue , but has anyone got any recent interior pics of how it looks now ?

I remember they use to do a rock night on mondays ... mmmm.

yeah n most of the blokes looked better than the girls skinny n big big long blonde hair loved it:hihi:

Yeh it wasnt bad, Dionne Warwick was not there and Mike Tyson either. That was a bit of a let down. The band that was on went on a bit too much and the prices of the drinks was way too expensive...Dont think i will be going to the next one though.

I thought the band were very good actually, maybe not everyone's cup of tea though, but i was dissapointed with the music played by the dj , but overall i thought it was a well run night, i enjoyed it !!!:)

I tried to please all on the night but you just cant please everyone.. This reunion was just what it was called A reunion. So you have to try and cater for all..The one on boxing day will be in true Roxy fashions. Just DJ's Dancers and YES Motown for those that keep requesting ...Stevie G

You did well m8, don't let one whinging person put you off :loopy::gag:

where can tickets be got for boxing day or am i too late again didn't hear about last one till few weeks before would be nice to step back in time

sad day when roxys shut went at least twice a week for years got married just after it closed nowt left to do. best 4 nightclubs sheffield ever had roxys daisy limit turn ups netheredge

i went and it was nt like it was when i went in the 70s and 80s

nothing ever is i think its because we've changed as well but don't want to admit it to ourselves have a night out now i'm shattered for 2 days after but when we went out then i could get in at 3am and still go to work for 7-30 next days and still go ouy friday nite

Me and a mate had 3 photos on the wall for years. Used to go quite a bit during the "mating season"