Kickboxing for Women

Hey there

I am new to the area and am looking for kickboxing, boxing, thia boxing clubs in the city centre area. I will be a beginner and always think its best to find out if anyone has any recommendations.

Being a women I am looking for female classes or at least somewhere that provides a friendly environment.

Thanks in advance L x: D

wait for it...wait for it...:hihi:

(sorry freddy!)

try http://www.sheffieldkickboxing.com they have a city centre gym and come highly (and frequently) recommended by sheffield forum's one and only freddylee!

i believe they offer both beginners and female classes, so you could take your pick.

there's also a well respected thai boxing gym just outside the city centre, called the wicker camp.

DAMN!

the anvil beat me to it!

http://www.sheffieldkickboxing.com

they have female classes there on thursday night, begginers mixed is on monday night.

they are based slap bang in the city centre on the same road as the devonshire cat pub

wellington street

they also do classes at sheffield hallam uni and are soon to start at sheffield uni too!

hi there - I have been thinking about going down to those classes mentioned and am also female/beginner. Pm me - emma

hey emma is it ME you want a PM from RE: kickboxing lessons?

or is it llthrlnd?

hi there all - sorry i didnt make myself very clear! It was llthrlnd i was asking to pm me as i thought we might arrange to meet up together for some lessons. thanks anyway freddylee. em

If someone asked for kickboxing then why the hell would they be interested in Take ones dough ?

Sorry Taekwondo :P

back to the topic

here are the times for begginers at the moment:

Monday 830pm (mixed)

Thursday 730pm (female only)

Friday 6-7pm (mixed)

These are the classes in the city centre

at wellington street.

For the others at other venues ask me

Hi Freddylee,

D'ya know how much the beginner's women-only classes are down there? Do you have to pay in advance or can you go on a pay-as-you-go basis?

Thanks!

If someone asked for kickboxing then why the hell would they be interested in Take ones dough ?

Sorry Taekwondo :P

Because not everyone is so narrow minded as you. llthrlnd didn't just ask for kickboxing. its very likey she wants to try various striking sports, so why not suggest taekwondo ?

Barracuda: Dry your eyes :)

Tesshum

the AFK do pay as you go for all their classes although you can pay block booking if you like

they do womens class on thursday nights

mark and kathryn teach that one