R.I.P Lassie, sad news.

For those who remember her, my 18 year old dog Lassie passed to Rainbow Bridge on the 1st of August 2013. To say we are devastated would be an understatement. The house is so quiet without her, our lives revolved around her. We noticed she was slowing down, and was thankful for every good day she had, but unfortunately, those days became less and less. Her kidneys started to fail, and she started to wet herself which the look on her face told us she was embarrassed and tired out. Please, if you have a dog, give him or her an extra cuddle, from us. Lassie, I'll love and miss you always babygirl xxx

So sorry for your loss, remember the good times and know she had a good long happy life. xx

For those who remember her, my 18 year old dog Lassie passed to Rainbow Bridge on the 1st of August 2013. To say we are devastated would be an understatement. The house is so quiet without her, our lives revolved around her. We noticed she was slowing down, and was thankful for every good day she had, but unfortunately, those days became less and less. Her kidneys started to fail, and she started to wet herself which the look on her face told us she was embarrassed and tired out. Please, if you have a dog, give him or her an extra cuddle, from us. Lassie, I'll love and miss you always babygirl xxx

big hugs to you,so so sorry for your loss,just remember all the good time's you had with lassie,look through all the photos you have and remember her in good health,you will never forget her but it will get easier,i will give my old girl a BIG CUDDLE on you behalf,thinking of you.X

Sleep well Lassie, you had a long and loved life and your humans have been forever touched by your presence. ... And Say hello to Ailsa (my avatar) and all the many new friends youre going to meet across the bridge. It's almost two years since we said goodbye to her (22 Aug '11) and she knows we utterly adored her even when she was an infuriating daft dobermutt. Run free little one. Send healing (((hugs))) to your humans, off to give our rescue doberbeast enforced cuddle in memory of Lassie and all our furry critters