Pressed Concrete patches

I have just had pressed concrete laid and where they put their stool in the concrete to create a walkway, I now have dark round patches where the release as grabbed, it looks awful. I have said that I don't want it sealing until these have gone. They have assured me they will fade but I don't see how they can. Does this always happen and can anything me done before they seal it?

Thanks

I have just had pressed concrete laid and where they put their stool in the concrete to create a walkway, I now have dark round patches where the release as grabbed, it looks awful. I have said that I don't want it sealing until these have gone. They have assured me they will fade but I don't see how they can. Does this always happen and can anything me done before they seal it?

Thanks

Do you mean Stamped concrete who did the job.:loopy: And no they should have covered there stool prints as they came out . But after all it is only a drive and if they have made a good job some times you have to cut people a bit of slack. Any one can pick fault . So work with your builder dont let it turn nasty there are no winners going down this route Edited by spider1