Purple aki in sheffield?

I'm getting into carribean cuisine and have been told I need to buy purple aki,

are there any stalls/shops in sheffield that sell it?

thanks.

My favourite part had to be the 'muscle touching ban', you couldn't make it up!

I read about purple aki in the papers a month or so ago. LOL!

I hope he's not crossed to this side of the Pennines. I preferred it when he was in Liverpool.

He's an absolute legend over here. But is it wrong to find sexual abuse amusing?

He was in court last week, again.

http://www.theboltonnews.co.uk/news/10598010._Purple_Aki__cleared_of_feeling_boy_s_muscles/

His lawyer made reference to the "Purple Aki" name, saying it was insulting and racist.

Beware, he's getting closer!

Body builder Akinwale Arobieke arrested over alleged assault in Huddersfield Bus Station

Akinwale Arobieke, 52, of Liverpool, allegedly approached a 17-year-old boy in Huddersfield Bus Station on Monday at 9pm.

He allegedly touched the boy on his biceps and thighs. The boy ran off and a short time later reported the incident to police.

http://www.examiner.co.uk/news/west-yorkshire-news/body-builder-akinwale-arobieke-arrested-6283292

Oh my, as a native scouser I have grown up with stories of Purple Aki!

Crazy to think of him over in Huddersfield now, can't believe he hasn't been detained by now, he's a wrong un

was on the bus yesterday and i saw purple aki talking to a lad aged about 18 ,the next thing hes feeling his muscles on his arm and legs,ive read about aki and watched the documentry,this was on the corner of the old crown court,so it looks like hes now in sheff.