Kiveton waters or kiverton hall farm

If you come on an open forum and say you'd like to do something and somebody gives you constructive advice as to how you can achieve it and then you back pedal why are you surprised that you get comments?

I only get comments of you ! It seems like you are the one with the problem.

Only because I am trying to get people to fish for Lillie and you said you wanted to go and it seems you really didn't:confused:

I fish Kiveton Waters on occassion, not as often as I'd like, wrong side of the city for me, but it keeps drawing me back as it's such a nice venue

I've had carp to 15lb 12oz from the pleasure lake at the top, but they average 4-6lb

method feeder to the island, pellet waggler in open water or margins with corn or meat on certain pegs (some pegs only have 6-10" in the margins, you want to be looking for 18-24" ideally)

gets a bit breezy at times but it doesn't deter the fish

it also has loads of tench & bream, quite a lot of small crucians & lots of very good roach

not fished kiveton hall for several years, but used to enjoy it

used to fish pole with floating baits, chopped worm & caster or bomb & meat, casting round to find the fish

I fish Kiveton Waters on occassion, not as often as I'd like, wrong side of the city for me, but it keeps drawing me back as it's such a nice venue

I've had carp to 15lb 12oz from the pleasure lake at the top, but they average 4-6lb

method feeder to the island, pellet waggler in open water or margins with corn or meat on certain pegs (some pegs only have 6-10" in the margins, you want to be looking for 18-24" ideally)

gets a bit breezy at times but it doesn't deter the fish

it also has loads of tench & bream, quite a lot of small crucians & lots of very good roach

not fished kiveton hall for several years, but used to enjoy it

used to fish pole with floating baits, chopped worm & caster or bomb & meat, casting round to find the fish

cheers mate :)