Pub with play area recommend

Please can any one recommend a good pub for food with a good play area for children

There`s a brewers fayre at tankersley. I think they call it the wentworth. It has a lovely play area indoors and one out. The food is lovely too.

i think its really difficult to find both together-depending on how old kids are theres the usual brewsters nr meadowhall,the big pub nr crystal peaks[forgot the name but just off the roundabout]Aunt sally's nr the hallamshire,a pub on the way to ladybower-hope this is a wee bit helpfull?

Where? I can recommend one in Peterborough, but I suspect that's not where you're looking for one ;)

There was a thread about this already somewhere. Is the search facility still being stroppy?

the stroyteller at parkgate lovely family restaraunt and a huge indoor and outdoor play area

Resurrecting this thread because we're looking for a decent pub in Sheffield that has a play area for kids, preferably serving food.

There's a few threads on this topic, but none seem to come up with any. The only one I know of is Monksbridge in Dinnington, which has reduced its play area to virtually nothing.

Please if ANYBODY knows any, TELL US!!!

Also, if anyone runs a pub, I'm sure there's some business to be made in having a play area and attracting families on rainy days like this. I can't believe a major city like Sheffield doesn't have any!

EDIT: Indoor play area, it's crap weather today.

Edited by RootsBooster
blah

can highly recommend MEADOW FARM at ecclesfield, has indoor & outdoor kids play areas, good ,reasonably price food, good selection of beers wines etc, they accept credit cards too,

we go there quiet a bit with our grandkids

Okay, a few we know of, nr to Sheff.

Storyteller @ Parkgate (Roth)

The Meadows, Wombwell (Barnsley)

The Marquis, nr Wentworth Garden Centre (Barnsley)

Sir Jack, first turn off the M18 (Roth)

Hope this helps.