Meadowhall toilets

Meadowhall is brilliant. so are people who use it mostly, unlike the guttersnipes who shop in town and wazz all over. Not their fault i guess, when the council have bulldozed public WC's, but that's no reason for me to want to breath the smell in as i shop. :gag:

Doesnt really matter where they put sweets. So many people i have seen leaving toilets without washing there hands. Lots of em are the ones who just go to the mirror after using the toilet and then start doing there make up. They then leave with dirty hands So even tho they might look a bit posh they are dirty so an so's. But also as the original poster said peados wasnt even mentioned. Sweets are put in the most noticable places to tempt kids. People who dont wash there hands should be ashamed as they are the ones spreading germs. I wouldnt buy the sweets outside toilets. Must be the dirtiest sweet machines in meadowhall i guess.

Meadowhall is brilliant. so are people who use it mostly, unlike the guttersnipes who shop in town and wazz all over. Not their fault i guess, when the council have bulldozed public WC's, but that's no reason for me to want to breath the smell in as i shop. :gag:

What the hell are you talking about. Have you even been into the City Centre?

Where are these hundreds of people peeing alll over the streets every day? Where are all these rivers of pee flowing down each pavement.

There are free public toilets everywhere in town.

Morons pee in the street and that same moron would do it in a meadowhall changing room, back of a public house or in someone's front garden.

Lack of availability of a loo and location has sod all to do with it.

What the hell are you talking about. Have you even been into the City Centre?

Where are these hundreds of people peeing alll over the streets every day? Where are all these rivers of pee flowing down each pavement.

There are free public toilets everywhere in town.

Morons pee in the street and that same moron would do it in a meadowhall changing room, back of a public house or in someone's front garden.

Lack of availability of a loo and location has sod all to do with it.

They do at night and no toilets open.They also have sex in shop doorways or down alleys.

I can tell you why meadowhall toilets are amazing!!! I was at school when Meadowhall was being built, and we went on a site visit.

Anyway, we where told that the drainage to the toilets is designed to take a full Big Mac.... honest truth. I still remember that fact to this day!!! (not even sure if its true or the contractor guy just wanted to say something interesting in that part of the tour.

Anyway, I suspect that any space within Meadowhall is a commodity, and they will put sweet vendors, drink machines etc, where feasable. I guess if theres room on the womens side of the toilets, they will slot something inthere also.

Edited by surveyour
Additional note

the sweet machines been there years have you only just seen them or fancy a moan

the sweet machines been there years have you only just seen them or fancy a moan

My apologies. I am not there on a daily basis and could not tell you what shops are where.

I only pop in to use the bank now and again and seeing as that is breaking up and I will be changing banks my visits will be less.

Once again, my sincerest apologies.

I thought it a simple question. I asked the Customer adviser people why the Meadow Hall toilets were so ordinary.

They were perplexed and uanble to give me an answer.

Meadow Hall claims their toilets are far from ordinary I pointed out, what is special about them. Still they were unable to answer. I merely brought their atention to one of the signs and left them to sort it out.

. WAY OUT

. TOILETS

Clearly a false claim.

I've reread this 10 times now and I still don't understand it. It's frustrating. It could be really, really funny, only if I got it. But I don't get it. It's like a puzzle that can't be solved, like Rainman trying to work out 'Who's on first base'.

They do at night and no toilets open.They also have sex in shop doorways or down alleys.

You Jealous?

I've reread this 10 times now and I still don't understand it. It's frustrating. It could be really, really funny, only if I got it. But I don't get it. It's like a puzzle that can't be solved, like Rainman trying to work out 'Who's on first base'.

Way out man.:)As in these toilets are way out.Wasnt you around in the 60s:hihi:

Way out man.:)As in these toilets are way out.Wasnt you around in the 60s:hihi:

Thank you. I can get on with my day now! (nope, born in the seventies so that's my excuse!).

Thank you. I can get on with my day now! (nope, born in the seventies so that's my excuse!).[/QUOTE]

Fair enough. you have a good day:)