Meadowhall toilets

I was in Meadowhall today and had occasion to visit the toilets in the lanes near the oasis.

I was a little disturbed to see a row of kiddies sweet machines outside the entrance to the men's toilets.

I found it a little incongruous and also quite unhygienic considering the amount of people exiting the toilets without washing their hands.

I was in Meadowhall today and had occasion to visit the toilets in the lanes near the oasis.

I was a little disturbed to see a row of kiddies sweet machines outside the entrance to the men's toilets.

I found it a little incongruous and also quite unhygienic considering the amount of people exiting the toilets without washing their hands.

Ask to have them to be moved to outside the ladies instead.Oh, wait they have female peado's too,ya know.

Ask to have them to be moved to outside the ladies instead.Oh, wait they have female peado's too,ya know.

I really dont think that was the point being made.

Then the OP could have said outside the toilets.

Then the OP could have said outside the toilets.

The point being made is quite clear in the third line of the OP's post.

I dont think the word "disturbed" is alluding to male users buying sweets to lure young vulnerable into the cubicles.

I think what is more disturbing is what you sometimes see men getting up to at the urinals. :gag: Get a room lads.

Do people's hands get cleaner the further they are away from toilets?

The point being made is quite clear in the third line of the OP's post.

But what difference would it make anyway,even if i washed my hands and the previous person did'nt, when i touched the handle i would be contaminated anyway.The only option would be a sanitiser on the outside.

I dont think the word "disturbed" is alluding to male users buying sweets to lure young vulnerable into the cubicles.

No,true.I guess puppies work best :hihi:

Do people's hands get cleaner the further they are away from toilets?

A fair point well made :D

They are on the gents side! Hence, outside the men's toilets.

Did I mention paedo's anywhere in the thread?

I tend to time my hand drying in order to follow someone else out in order not to touch the door handle.

A bit weird but, hey ho!

Edited by monkey104

I tend to time my hand drying in order to follow someone else out in order not to touch the door handle.

If the toilet has nobody else in it, surely this means that you must spend some time hanging around public toilets, yes? :D

Anyway, this should be the least of Meadowhall's worries. You dont want to know what goes on in the ones up near the Argos.

Qui??? Where did peados get mentioned?

---------- Post added 13-08-2013 at 15:27 ----------

You dont want to know what goes on in the ones up near the Argos.

Oh do tell :) Spill the beans, what DOES go on in the Argos end toilets?