Ron Delta comedian

The Bird Fancier (Pigeon Fancier?) starring Michael Elphick?

Thank you nikki- yes Michael Elphick, perhaps not a comedian but good actor

and I liked that film (film ?). Had to look it up,. Michael died in 2002 aged 55 but not a bad south Yorkshire accent for a bloke born in Sussex.

Edited by stpetre
Add

Saw him in the clubs and especially one night at the Fiesta when he was called in at the last minute when the headline act failed to turn up.

Hi guys, just a quick question. Does anyone have any photos of Ron anywhere? Thanks, hayley

I managed to get a screenshot of him from the film. You can view it HERE

Hello handypandy. Thanks for posting the picture, I'd been looking on Price of Coal Part 1 and couldn't see him then discovered Part 2. I've booked a trip to Specsavers. Many thanks.

Edited by cat631

I enjoyed skimming through this film, a real trip down memory lane from my drumming days. So many faces from the clubs that invoke so many memories on and off stage. I think that its worth giving a mention to a couple. Paul Brian, a fine singer whom I'd known since childhood, my dad used to do his musical arrangements and I can remember him coming to our house in his Standard Vanguard !!............ and a special mention to Danny James (the banksman in the film) a great comic and lovely bloke who died last year aged 90... SEE HERE