Tesco butchers shut for eid?

If you come to Britain to live YOU should abide by British law and all that goes whith it no exceptions.

What are you on about?

There's no law that says as a shopkeeper you have to open on particular days and at particular times.

If you come to Britain to live YOU should abide by British law and all that goes with it no exceptions.If you dont like what we have to offer go home.

If you come to Britain to live YOU should abide by British law and all that goes with it no exceptions.If you dont like what we have to offer go home.

Again, what are you ranting about?

If you pick and choose what days you open where would that leave us .

Isn't that what all shopkeepers do?

Ironically if it weren't for the people who I believe are the subject of your rant, none of us would be able to buy a bottle of milk after 6pm.

and i am NOT predjudiced either i live by the laws of this COUNTRY.

and i am NOT predjudiced either i live by the laws of this COUNTRY.

Sorry, you'll have to go slowly with me, what laws of this country aren't being followed, and by whom?

Dont buy milk after six get mine from milk man keeps a man in work

So why is the British prison population made up of over 90% + British people. Looks like us British people aren't doing a very good job of abiding by our British laws.

Dont buy milk after six get mine from milk man keeps a man in work

Oh, ok..were you trying to buy halal meat from Tesco's at the Wicker yesterday and the counter was closed?

If you come to Britain to live YOU should abide by British law and all that goes whith it no exceptions.

Yes people should abide by the law & I would imagine 99.9% do, this is not about law it's about Halal meat and what Muslim's can & cannot eat by their religion. I am at a loss how it can turn out to be a law thing, this is totally inappropriate to the discussion.

we only have one shop in the village and it shuts every evening apart from wednesdays at 6pm, and on sundays it shuts at half 1 in the afternoon, they are white, english too, no foriegners or muslims involved

but dont let facts get in the way of your anti immigration ranting

---------- Post added 10-08-2013 at 16:13 ----------

Yes people should abide by the law & I would imagine 99.9% do, this is not about law it's about Halal meat and what Muslim's can & cannot eat by their religion. I am at a loss how it can turn out to be a law thing, this is totally inappropriate to the discussion.

some people dont seem to have 2 braincells to rub together :roll:

just to clarify, him NOT YOU lol

Edited by melthebell
made it clearer that i wasnt calling Pete st00pid