Kevin McDonald to Wolves

Lets face it, there's only 1 way Wolves would have found out about this clause McDonald's agent IMO.

As much as i hate agents, that's what they are paid to do. Put their clients in the frame of potential employers and negoitate the best possible contract they can.

As much as i hate agents, that's what they are paid to do. Put their clients in the frame of potential employers and negoitate the best possible contract they can.

That's why the game will never be rid of them. But their fees should be paid by the players. At the moment they're taking money from the players AND the clubs.

Pete, you've never spoke a truer word.

It's time the clubs got together to come up with a strategy to lessen the influence these parasites have on the game.

Jim, they are the scourge of football that said, I've no idea at all who McDonald plays for :hihi:

David Weir confirms to me Sheffield United have made Kevin McDonald a good offer to stay at Bramall Lane. Now it's up to the player. #SUFC

According Staton from Rad Sheff

David Weir confirms to me Sheffield United have made Kevin McDonald a good offer to stay at Bramall Lane. Now it's up to the player. #SUFC

According Staton from Rad Sheff

Turned it down this morning . Signed a 3 year deal at wolves .... gutted

Link to confirmation?

While it's sad, we've lost players before and been okay; let's hope this is one of those times UTB

Cant find confirmation anywhere, although I'm sure you're probably right with our luck.

Some cringeworthy stuff on there mate:

(excuse caps)

FAO KEVIN McDONALD

IF YOU DECIDE TO STAY AT THE LANE YOU WILL BE LOOKED UPON AS A HERO WITH GOD-LIKE STATUS BY THE FANS FOREVER.

IF YOU DELIVER DISPLAYS SIMILAR TO THAT AGAINST NOTTS COUNTY AND TAKE US TO PROMOTION YOU WILL BE TALKED ABOUT THROUGH HISTORY AND GIVEN GOD-HERO STATUS WITH A STATUE IN THE CAR PARK.

STAY AND BE A PART OF SOMETHING THAT YOU BUILT AND ACHIEVED, IT'S ALL THERE FOR YOU.

I wonder if it was the same lad that was supposed to have written this to the Wycombe chairman?

Has all the hallmarks.

Cant find confirmation anywhere, although I'm sure you're probably right with our luck.

Speaking of confirmation, can anyone tell me where the figure of £750,000 has come from? All the club has said is there is a figure that triggers a clause in his contract. £750,000 isn't a bad price for him and I'd be surprised if United put a figure that high. I've seen a figure of £250,000 quoted on other forums.