Best place in Sheffield for a group of lads..

I am off out in Sheffield on Saturday night with 6 or 7 lads and was after a bit of advice on the best places to go. We usually go to Chesterfield as one of my mates is set in his ways and will go nowhere else, but he can't make it so we thought we would try somewhere different.

We are all early 30’s, some of us single, some married with kids. We like a laugh and a bit of "dad dancing". the music we like is dance or trance. We will be getting a taxi home at about 4 in the morning. My missus had made some suggestions but she is into the wine bars and stuff and I'm not sure that would be for us. I don't want to end up somewhere with loads of students and kids under 20 and look like a proper plum.

Cheers

Based on the music you say you like I'd suggest starting off somewhere like Vodka Rev bar, work your way down the bars on West st and end up after about 1am in either the Viper Rooms or the Forum .

Cheers guys. We will have a good night no matter what

Basically, West Street is pretty townie whereas Division Street is `cooler` (ie no trancedancemalarkey really).

Best place in Sheffield for a group of lads..

Monkey Bizness?

I would mate but not sure they would let us in. Lol.

Cheers Jemson. I think we are gonna start in Vodka Rev and work our way down towards Viper Rooms. If its no good in there we will probably end up in Plug.