Could somebody recommend a dentist

Hello, I need to visit a dentist, as broke a tooth.

Could any body recommend one that charges a reasonable price, and is good (had a bad experiance with one last year, had another broken tooth, and ended up with a boched repair that fell apart twice, and been like that ever since).

Many thanks.

You can have cheap or you can have good. David Thompson on Langsett Road is very good.

Pitsmoor dental practise

Both excellent dentists

Park Dental Care. Darren Else has been our dentist for years. Can highly recommend this practice. Professional, understanding and most important of all, they certainly are NOT part of a chain who are only interested in talking you into having pricey or unnecessary treatment. Link....

http://www.parkdentalcare.com/default.asp

You can have cheap or you can have good. David Thompson on Langsett Road is very good.

But don't go to their Teaching Place on Middlewood Road? One of their 'students' pulled my tooth because I don't think he wanted to root fill it?

In doing this, he broke the tooth next to it which held a bridge with two teeth on it...... leaving me with NO teeth in one side. They tried to pin the tooth three/four times and in the end told me I would need a palate that I would 'have to pay for.' I felt I was messed about and that they couldn't care less, especially when I said I really didn't want a palate and wanted a permanent solution like a proper drilled pin.

IMO They were responsible for their trainees, and they should have done this to compensate me. I didn't want the bloody tooth out in the first place....They ruined my confidence completely and I ended up packing up work because I looked so bad and wouldn't go out because I was so depressed..... I then went to Victor Street who have sorted me out and made me look human again, but I am still not happy with the palate which is silver and cost me £600? Still I suppose it's a better option than a plastic one, because the silver is very thin and warms to the body's temperature and becomes unnoticeable.

Woodseats Dental Care are brilliant. My partner went as had broken a tooth. Went as emergency case £75 all in treatment .... filled and re built and fixed. We then joined them as they are private we were so impressed with their service.

---------- Post added 08-08-2013 at 16:52 ----------

They are at .........

44 Holmhirst Rd

Sheffield

S8 0GU

0114 274 9083

Both Thompson and Thomas practices are very good....1 down Langsett Road/Primrose View area and Fairlawns at Middlewood...both also are taking on new NHS patients

They employ newly qualified dentists and have senior dentists regularly check what they are doing.

I remember having a tooth taken out and the dentist was a younger woman, probably a year or 2 younger than me so 25/26ish...she got the tooth halfway out but wasnt strong enough or tall enough to get the leverage to pull it out...she was really upset because she thought I was in pain and uncomfortable....where as in actual fact I was laughing my head off...well as much as I could with a half paralysed face