Where is the largest kebab in Sheffield?

what about pop-in?? nobodys even mentioned it! supposedly been the biggest kebab in sheffield at one time

I've measured it and it's actually 3ft long plus you get a free bottle of pepsi with it too wooooo :hihi:

what is?:hihi:

Spice Box in Darnall do one called a Kebab Box Meal which, curiously, doesn't come in a box. We were going to order two, but were told that one would be plenty. It was, as it felt like picking up a baby. It tasted pretty good, too. By no means the best kebab I've ever tasted, but very decent for the price.

ive had both Sizzlers and KPC as mentioned above, but the best I have had personally was from Rasheeds on Manor Top.

Hunger Buster from Hot Stuff on paper mill road shiregreen or saudies on upperthorpe , both beast's

I can concur that Saudies large special is massive! Comes on a 12inch Naan! Also can't believe Hot Stuff on Papermill Road is still doing Hunger Buster! Not had one of them from there for years! Used to be top notch though!

ramos do a massive and i do mean massive kebab nice meat its a mix kebab think its called hunger buster not sure about 8.99 i think well worth it

there burgers are utter rubbish tho

i always use costa rica pizza for my take aways

Mos Hut. Do the Mos Hunger Buster. Its £10 and Huge!

The Big T from KPC Tandoori

5 Birley Moor Crescent, Frechville

Sheffield

S12 3AS

Contact phones:

0114 2650095

they do a medium one for £5.50 and large for £8.50, the medium one beats me every time! loads of donner, loads of lamb shish, chicken tikka, lamb tikka, seekh kebab, served on a naan bread. very very nice. and HUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGEEEEE

Can someone tell me where I might get a Kebab from a shop with appropriate health and hygeine certificates? Where the staff's command of the English language and instructions given it it is good enough for them to follow simple instructions like No coleslaw or salad please.

These details are not usually on the associated web-sites and it would save me visiting them all to ask.

Chubby's used be great but has alas gone. I've not had a Kebab from anywhere other than a fish & chip shop since.

Can someone tell me where I might get a Kebab from a shop with appropriate health and hygeine certificates? Where the staff's command of the English language and instructions given it it is good enough for them to follow simple instructions like No coleslaw or salad please.

These details are not usually on the associated web-sites and it would save me visiting them all to ask.

Chubby's used be great but has alas gone. I've not had a Kebab from anywhere other than a fish & chip shop since.

Yep... Get all the food hygiene info you need from http://www.scoresonthedoors.org.uk/council/sheffield-city-council KPC gets a 1 out of 5.

Ari's on wheata road used to do a really big tasty one for a £5.

I think the biggest kebab is still wandering round the Wicker chewing on chicken bones after being kicked out by it's owner until some foriegn gent entices it into his shop with a tasty treat.