National Hero Godfrey Bongo gongo land Bloom?

Overlooking your lack of capability of using basic spellchecker functionality.

Do you think that our commitment to foreign aid might possibly be driven by self interest, rather than altruism?

Of course it's driven by self interest, the buggers that spend the cash get to bathe in look at me i'm a saint. It is not driven by the interests of the people whose money it is, ie the British taxpayer.

Where does this idea come from that if we stop foreign aid, then we'll have more money to spend here?

If we stopped foreign aid completely, the best things that we could do with the money is reduce our deficit. The most likely thing is it'll be squandered on more quangos, duck houses for MPs and business bribes for the already rich. It's not going to end up keeping pensioners warm or children fed.

Common sense.

---------- Post added 14-08-2013 at 07:05 ----------

So you were posting nonsense backed up with a stereotype to prove what? Sorry i'm not seeing what "point" you think you've made other than making yourself look odd.

Spot on. :)

Of course it's driven by self interest, the buggers that spend the cash get to bathe in look at me i'm a saint. It is not driven by the interests of the people whose money it is, ie the British taxpayer.

You don't think that we benefit from foreign aid then, despite having it explained several times how we do?

Basic harm analysis? You seriously have to be kidding? Bongo Bongo land isn't specific to a country or even a person, it covers the whole of the African sub continent and its people. It so happens we do business with almost all of the African sub continent, we also have nationals living in the UK from all over Africa and you call it "basic".

Of course you defend his issue, his issue is your issue, which actually isn't a problem. He comes as a racist package though..never read you attacking him on that issue as an anti-racist. You are anti-racist I gather?

And because its not your issue you prefer to call people names instead of discussing the issue.

---------- Post added 14-08-2013 at 07:24 ----------

You don't think that we benefit from foreign aid then, despite having it explained several times how we do?

Is it ethical to benefit from bribes and corruption though, which is really what foreign aid is all about.

I wonder if the money was allocated to the Foreign Office, and then spent in exactly the same things, if people would find it so offensive.

And because its not your issue you prefer to call people names instead of discussing the issue.

Did you not read "Of course you defend his issue, his issue is your issue, which actually isn't a problem".

Personally I don't have an issue with peoples opinions on foreign aid. What I do have issue with is racists and bigots having opinions on foreign and aid with the term "bongo bongo land" sandwiched in between which in turn is inhabited by "bongo bongo land" inhabitants. If you're so thick and blinded by your own racism by defending one aspect and totally ignoring another then racism isn't your only problem, and his opinion personally holds no water simply because of what he is. There are others far more important who have Aid issues who don't have a race agenda.

Calling names, where?? Have you read the title of the thread? Can you not read clearly?

Common sense.

---------- Post added 14-08-2013 at 07:05 ----------

Spot on. :)

Welcome to the forum, keep up with the sensible comments.

---------- Post added 14-08-2013 at 09:50 ----------

It's not been explained once how we benefit, It's the one that dustbins on here who'll take owt in believe we'll benefit due to the fairy stories they've been fed by the politicians.

Wake up smell the coffee, ask where your share of the benefit is, no doubt you'll accept the fob off like you did over the profits from North Sea Oil & Gas.

Amazing. The story has been and gone in the media, but not on good old SF. Now if you'll excuse me I'm off to post on the thread where people still think the coalition is illegal.

Calling names, where?? Have you read the title of the thread? Can you not read clearly?

Let's see who made comments about Mammary glands?

Mind you there is a cracker inside your forum name.

Let's see who made comments about Mammary glands?

Mind you there is a cracker inside your forum name.

:huh:

Can you just step back a bit troll, I've just had a shower.

Edited by ronthenekred

:huh:

Can you just step back a bit troll, I've just had a shower.

You know I've been told that there was a time when people like you and just one or two others who've been put in their place on this topic were successful in frightening members into not posting.

Those times are gone, go back to the playground and return to picking on the little kids.

There are people on this topic right now who'll put nasty bullies like you in your place.

Whilst you like to see the suffering continue generation after generation, I'd be more than happy to snap the neck of a suffering animal, I wouldn't dream of dragging its suffering out longer than necessary.

I contribute through my taxes to your existence as a suffering animal, no one gave me the option of snapping your neck though.