National Hero Godfrey Bongo gongo land Bloom?

That's a policy of every party. Pensions go up every year. No party is going to stand on the platform of cutting pensions and pension credit unless they want to lose.

They usually rise in line with inflation, so not really a rise, UKIP policy is to raise them above inflation to give pensioners more spending power.

They usually rise in line with inflation, so not really a rise, UKIP policy is to raise them above inflation to give pensioners more spending power.

Exactly, now you'll be called a racist.

I feel the governments new benefit rules are partly to tackle immigration. By stealth really.

There'll be little point in anyone under 25 coming here when the new HB rule that no-one under twenty five can claim comes in. The other rules will affect new arrivals hard as well.

You're quite right, his opinion is not invalidated simply because he's a racist misogynist, but it does make me think very carefully about how he's forming these opinions, particularly when they directly involve foreigners who he's just demonstrated a prejudice against... (Or indeed if they were about women).

He was disparaging towards foreign countries receiving aid but where is the demonstration of prejudice? It isn't difficult to point to countless rational and valid reasons for disrespecting how these countries conduct their affairs.

bongo bongo gets it reported.

What he said is actually true but not news.

And he does speak what a lot of people think but you can't even have the debate any more as the race card is waved and we're all sent off.

The Britain I see out of my window isn't one I recognise anymore. It's not improved, it's not safer and it's awash with higher levels of crime.

Kids are snatched from their homes and to what purpose? The police can't speak of it, the media can't fill in the details and it's all because ...... and I can't write it because it's an automatic ban.

PC gone mad.

Britain gone to the dogs.

Can you prove that? I googled UKIP pensions policy and got http://www.ukip.org/media/pdf/UKIPpensions.pdf. When I clicked on that it doesn't exist, along with the rest of UKIP's welfare policies.

Another link about UKIP's pensions policy says it is ""Roll all state pensions and benefits into a simple, substantial citizen's pension." Uncosted."

From http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/special-report-what-voters-should-know-about-ukip-8517997.html.

You seem to be inventing UKIP's policies for them.

---------- Post added 13-08-2013 at 15:50 ----------

Exactly, now you'll be called a racist.

Did you know it's not just white people who get pensions in the UK?

---------- Post added 13-08-2013 at 15:52 ----------

And he does speak what a lot of people think but you can't even have the debate any more as the race card is waved and we're all sent off.

He also married a Pole and employs people from the Indian sub-continent so you may want to look elsewhere for a pro-white British patriot. Try Nick Griffin.

He was disparaging towards foreign countries receiving aid but where is the demonstration of prejudice? It isn't difficult to point to countless rational and valid reasons for disrespecting how these countries conduct their affairs.

Spot on. If Bongo Bongo land exists you can guarantee that the poor won't be benefiting from our aid but at least the man in charge will have a suitable private jet as matches his status as an unelected despot who will do anything to rig elections and cling on to the trough.

Can you prove that? I googled UKIP pensions policy and got http://www.ukip.org/media/pdf/UKIPpensions.pdf. When I clicked on that it doesn't exist, along with the rest of UKIP's welfare policies.

Another link about UKIP's pensions policy says it is ""Roll all state pensions and benefits into a simple, substantial citizen's pension." Uncosted."

From http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/special-report-what-voters-should-know-about-ukip-8517997.html.

You seem to be inventing UKIP's policies for them.

Or I read about it at some point in the past. :rolleyes:

I have my opinion's on this thread, I am in the 'don't give' camp, our own come first !!

But what I really like about this thread is the utter and complete defeat of the 'usual suspects' by Peer Gynt, namely Boil Friday, Fishface Halibut no but, but yes but, etc, Methlebel, aka Whitby Boy, and all the rest of the Left knicker wetter's, apologist's, etc, etc,

Peer Gynt for Prime Minister !!!

I have my opinion's on this thread, I am in the 'don't give' camp, our own come first !!

But what I really like about this thread is the utter and complete defeat of the 'usual suspects' by Peer Gynt, namely Boil Friday, Fishface Halibut no but, but yes but, etc, Methlebel, aka Whitby Boy, and all the rest of the Left knicker wetter's, apologist's, etc, etc,

we really need a like button on here:thumbsup:

your easily pleased.

And why is it whenever anyone says 'our own first', you just know they'd be first in the queue to smear those in need as 'doleys' and 'scroungers'

Fat chance.