Long legged staffy boynton cresent

If you are the owners of a long legged staffy cross type on boynton cresent shirecliffe please keep your dog under control as it as some how got onto my garden this morning stood barking at my partner through the window but that's not what I'm getting at my staffie doesn't like male dogs so if he manages to get on while my dogs out its not going to be a nice outcome if this carries on repeating I will be ringing the rspca to find out why you are not bothering that your garden is not secure enough for your dog to go on and it roaming onto neighbours gardens we dnt know if the dog is aggressive etc but when my partner went out to it it shot off through the privett so obviously is scared thanks!!!

If you are the owners of a long legged staffy cross type on boynton cresent shirecliffe please keep your dog under control as it as some how got onto my garden this morning stood barking at my partner through the window but that's not what I'm getting at my staffie doesn't like male dogs so if he manages to get on while my dogs out its not going to be a nice outcome if this carries on repeating I will be ringing the rspca to find out why you are not bothering that your garden is not secure enough for your dog to go on and it roaming onto neighbours gardens we dnt know if the dog is aggressive etc but when my partner went out to it it shot off through the privett so obviously is scared thanks!!!

The RSPCA probably wont do anything unfortunately (actually not quite sure what they will come out to tgese days) your best bet would be to ring the animal wardens who will come & get it, there is a chance the dog is lost.

Yes maybe you're right its owned by a family over the back of my house it came onto my cousins garden (next door) the other day while they was doing there garden did its mess and was running around barking until a young child come to the bottom of there garden and was trying to tell it to come back but they didn't speak english so we didn't know wether it was vicious or not but eventually it ran back through and my cousins managed to block off where it got through so looks like I'm going to have to do the same at some point today as I don't want to let my dog out incase it comes back through my privett but they are fully aware that it can escape out of their property but obviously not botherd as its got over again this morning.

Edited by jodz2103

I'd phone the wardens, hopefully they can talk to the owners about securing their garden and supervising the dog properly.... I feel for you, our neighbours (now left thankfully!) had a staffy that kept coming through on to our garden and scaring our dog before they finally put fencing up. Not very nice when we've seen it with its jaws clamped round another dog in the street! It also lead to my dog hating it and going mad whenever she so much as sensed their dog. So glad they've gone.

Will they be able to do anything with the dog not been a stray though? Aww bless at least she can go on the garden in peace now :) my staffie is partly disabled so that would make it even worse if it came onto my garden again as I wouldn't be able to do anything as ive got a baby too he just doesn't like male dogs since he hasn't been able to walk properly due to 2 strokes..I think I might give the dog warden a ring and just enquire thanks vwkittie