Family fun day sept 1st .. Sheffield

Family fun day on spet 1st on manor fields s2 , these are the fields over looking city road cemetery ...

This event is going to be one that all the family can enjoy as there will be things for all ages .

Booked in so far is

Family fun day on Sept 1st on the fields just off city road Sheffield (manor fields) this starts at 11am until 5pm free entry ...*

This is going to be a fabulous day for all the family to enjoy with lots to do ..*

Booked in so far is ::::::*

Twin castles And fun run*

Small kiddies slide*

18ft mega slide*

Inflatable penalty shoot out*

Prize every time striker ...

Slush puppy stall*

Candy floss

Donkeys*

"big lad" working horse*

Face painting*

Glitter tattoos*

Balloon modelling*

Lots of stalls*

Tug of war*

Fun and games*

Will keep updating as I get confirmations

Proceeds will go to manor lodge farm and maskk charity ...

Please do attend and share with as many people as possible , there is a Facebook event also if anyone wants the link x

---------- Post added 10-08-2013 at 19:08 ----------

Stall holders still wanted .... Got 6 places left for table top sale aswell £8 each x

Is there any room left for other attractions? I do your bonfire events, and have kids rides. We also have glitter tattoos.

John 07908191007

Is there any stalls left? I sell jewellery and would be interested in a stall. If you could get back to me ASAP that would be great.

Thanks

Michelle

Is there any stalls left? I sell jewellery and would be interested in a stall. If you could get back to me ASAP that would be great.

Thanks

Michelle

Hi there sorry already have jewellery booked in , do you do anything else or what about selling all your unwanted items xxxx

---------- Post added 19-08-2013 at 00:25 ----------

Is there any room left for other attractions? I do your bonfire events, and have kids rides. We also have glitter tattoos.

John 07908191007

Hi, there ,

Can you please email me some details about what you have and what your proposing

Thank you Sarah x

Email ssazbabe@hotmail.co.uk

---------- Post added 21-08-2013 at 13:43 ----------

We have now got a pony , for pony rides and also 2 children's fairground rides booked in .... Please please share this event on your Facebook statuses and anywhere else you possibly can . I would love a fantastic turn out xxx

---------- Post added 25-08-2013 at 21:23 ----------

We have now got fair rides booked in and more stalls ..... Please share this event with everyone you know xxx

Are there any stalls left? We are a Guinea Pig club

Will you be having hook a duck with goldfish as prizes ?

Not trolling but this seems to happen at all S2 "fun days" and it pi**es me off mightily.

We have a hook a duck , so not sure on her prizes I will have to ask her ... Isn't this the norm though ???

We have a hook a duck , so not sure on her prizes I will have to ask her ... Isn't this the norm though ???

It's slowly and rightly dying out.

We've just had the Skye Edge "fun day" and goldfish were on offer there as prizes, but how many people do you think have facilities at home to care for them properly ? i guess most die within 24hrs in tap water. :(

Not a dig btw, but you should discourage this.

I most certainly will , never thought to be honest , thank you for pointing it out , hope you will attend :)

I most certainly will , never thought to be honest , thank you for pointing it out , hope you will attend :)

I'm sure i will as i'm only at Wybourn.

If you see this going on though please don't allow them there next year, GF's may be tiny, but they still hurt being thrown into a bucket of tap water, it usually costs them their life.

Thank you , come and say. Hello to me , I will be the woman running round flapping like a mad woman no doubt lol ... A lot of effort has gone into this ... And hours of work lol