Zero Hours Contracts

Lembit Opik has also been involved in wrestling. To say that all deposed MPs walk into well-paid jobs is very naive indeed.

I think G4S use zero contracts too,not good.

They obviously used them for their staff during the Olympics.

---------- Post added 09-01-2013 at 21:31 ----------

Lembit Opik has also been involved in wrestling. To say that all deposed MPs walk into well-paid jobs is very naive indeed.

Ive seen that Video of him and the Cheeky Girls.

Edited by Penistone999

Going on from Sports Direct's poor consideration for staff's long term stability.

It has been said on the news that it is more widespread than previously thought, research suggest.

So, time to name and shame companies who offer zero stability to staff in return for their tireless hard labour.

Going on from Sports Direct's poor consideration for staff's long term stability.

It has been said on the news that it is more widespread than previously thought, research suggest.

So, time to name and shame companies who offer zero stability to staff in return for their tireless hard labour.

If it was tireless hard Labour I don't think it would be an issue. Bigger issue is doing no work at all and unable to claim benefits.

Boots the Chemist, Wetherspoons pubs, NHS, Local Government, Hotels, Leisure centres and many small restaurants.

i think they will soon be made illegal as no sick pay or holiday pay, thats gonna be stopped due to eu regs!

Posted from Sheffieldforum.co.uk App for Android

Not a chance. They've been in place for at least 5 years now (first ones appeared under last Government) and EU regs have been in place at the same time. Not sure they actually break any regulations.

i think they will soon be made illegal as no sick pay or holiday pay, thats gonna be stopped due to eu regs!

Alternative view: tell the EU to butt out, as it's no business interfering.

---------- Post added 05-08-2013 at 21:14 ----------

Also see another thread re Sports Direct's zero-hours contracts: http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showthread.php?p=9961534&posted=1#post9961534

Quote:

Originally Posted by dawny1970

Alternative view: tell the EU to butt out, as it's no business interfering.

---------- Post added 05-08-2013 at 21:14 ----------

Also see another thread re Sports Direct's zero-hours contracts: http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/show...=1#post9961534

so you think its ok to not pay holiday or sick.pay?, im sorry but those are basic rights in employment

Posted from Sheffieldforum.co.uk App for Android

Please don't put words in my mouth. You do not know what I think, as you are well aware.