Black & White Cat , Lowedges area , is it yours ?

Take him to peak vets , they are the RSPCA vets and will help.

Help I think this cat must be called Houdini ! we still have not managed to catch him, yesterday RSPCA came to get him but as I told them I would be out he was nowhere to be seen, they returned afternoon no luck . I was told as soon as I could get him secured either ring them back or take him to peak vets, rang them very nice concerned people said bring him as soon as you get him, well he stayed away all day and never came for his meal later at night so I left it in normal place with blankets and sure enough this morning when I looked it had been eaten. Breakfast time today here he comes follows me to get his food and has been letting me touch his head, I got him in a blanket put him in carrier just about to shut it he put up a struggle & was off. disappeared in to the bushes all those weeks at building up his trust :( But ten min later he comes back :) but he wont let me near him an keeps running off WHAT do I do now his wound is awful and need to sort him x

You need to borrow a trap. RSPCA may loan you one from their animal centre for a deposit, or Cats Protection (link at top). You will only scare him off if you keep trying to catch him without one. If lad is hungry he will go in. All my traps are being used at the moment cos the situation in Sheffield for abandoned and streets cats is horrendous, absolutely heartbreaking. Good for you for helping this one, and the RSPCA too.

hi Magsie how do I get hold of cats protection cannot seem to find a number, just need to get him sorted been at this since yesterday morning he needs to get this sore treated :cry:

Trap loaned to MollyM, fingers crossed the little lad is ok.

Thank you to Magsie for loan of trap all set up and ready but getting very worried as I have not seen him since 9 this morning when he was wary of me after trying to get him yesterday :sad: do I leave trap out all night or try again in morning when he comes for breakfast ?

Does he have a glossy coat and a white slash across his face?

Please could you post a picture?

No sorry he has a white bib and he has a problem with his mouth, his coat is really bad :sad:

No trap must not be left overnight unattended. Set again in morning when puss is hungry. Please text! Its only a matter of time x

The cat has been captured after waiting for RSPCA to get here 5 & half hours he was shut in a greenhouse, we are on our way !! rang Peak Vets lovely as usual he had been sedated and had his wound sewn up :| , he is we have been told a young adult who has been living out side for many months, he is been taken to RSPCA tomorrow :sad: There is more of this tale to follow at the moment I am very sad & upset trying to do the right thing !!! seems it not the best thing to do at all . :mad:

Could you not have him neutered and keep him, my cat is 18 and next doors cat has practically moved in over the last couple of years without any problems - my next door neighbour is fine with this as her youngest is allergic to him and TBH the cat doesn't like them any more than I do:hihi::hihi::hihi: