' can anyone help me please'?

Hi everyone, wondering if any one could possibly help me please?

What it is i require expert advice in putting together a letter/claim for negligence against sheffield city council..

In regards to many awfull years of living conditions-due to disrepair-etc

leaking roof 3 times. a creaking loft, freezing cold rooms in winter despite c/heating on full blast.

Has recently as last week visited norrie,waite,&slater solictors in hope of gaining legal aid-but was told this was not avaliable to myself.

even netheredgelaw who appears often on this site is unable to help.

Also claim for harrasment by council employees/inspectors.

Despite emailing leader Julie Dore some weeks ago about this she seems

to have turned the other cheek.

Not to mention a meeting i arranged with cllr Harry Harpham in may.

All i get is nothing but lie after lie where the council is concerned

And they hate the fact i wont retreat for afterall to me this about

Principles,decency,transparerncy,honesty,morals, etc.

All of which this council fails miserably at!

Just out of curosity has any one else suffered and/or similar to what ive endured since 2009/10 and still do up to press?

Im wanting justice for all the injustices, contempt,conceit,arogance.

blatant lies, mental anguish, untold misery, to name but a few weighed upon my shoulders.!

Its seems crystal clear nowdays average joe bloggs, the man in street so to speak has lost any rights,any voice, and by no means largely due to this nazi tory unelected so called coalition goverment, the citizens most vunerable-are nothing short of what i beleive this gov class as parasites. blaming demonizing,dividing, turning man against man, neighbour against neighbour in a fashion-and can do nothing but blatantly pick on the weak,disabled, unemployed. salt of the earth folk in most cases who would lions share of times give someone their last penny.

The cuts/austerity measures are nothing but criminally vulgar-b/room tax

council tax burden brought upon millions through no fault of their making

yet these are the one's persecuted thanks to this lets face it tory reghime

of corrupt capatalist devil worshipping totalatarian police state enviroment

and are doing their utmost to suffocate our moral fibre for purely existing one could argue?

Now citizens surely but surely! this must amount to crimes against humanity? in some way,shape or form?

I dread to imagine what just exactly awaits us mear mortals next?

Thanks everyone-please help/comment/provide advice/ if you can..

To my plight/crisis/ however you may class it has?

on a last note i am always have been inclined a great beleiver that

'CHEATS NEVER PROSPER'-TELL THE TRUTH SO SHAME THE DEVIL TO COIN A PHRASE!!

Im just a man of Sheffield born and bread on Foxhill Estate which im sure many of you know of it;s statisical affluence and/or all associated problems just like many other area's of this city..

What im tryin g to say is regardless of background/standing/upbringing/ with or without material items so many flaunt in my view to appear self-important above others.. in belittling terms.

NO ONE HAS THE RIGHT TO MAKE US FEEL INFERIOR WITHOUT OUR

CONSENT.

there is a member on here called hemibr who took on the council pm him a message he might be able to help

You're talking about a claim for disrepair and breach of contract by your landlord - presumably Sheffield City Council. You're perfectly entitled to have a large legal department to give you the expert advice you need - as the other party in this dispute has. unfortunately you have to pay for this yourself. the limited amount of help you could get under legal aid was removed in April by the Government, unless the disrepair is actually life-threatening.