LOUD MUSIC Near don valley??

I wonder why people prefer to moan on here rather than dial 101? The 101 service is great and whenever I've used it they have investigated and sorted the noise problem within half an hour.

I wonder why people prefer to moan on here rather than dial 101? The 101 service is great and whenever I've used it they have investigated and sorted the noise problem within half an hour.

You are correct 101 works really well for calming noisy neighbours / parties etc depending on which area you live in but I've never known it to be successful in stopping a full scale rave although the frequency of these events seems to have dropped over the last 10-15 years from up to 10 throughout the year to maybe 2 or 3. A lot of people don't report it to 101 as they actually think its music from a car parked up on a nearby street or a house party at an unknown address.

Wow what a long list, its a one off let people enjoy themselves :-)

That's brill if you know it's a one off, thanks for letting us know.

Oh do stop moaning . It is summer & the time to DANCE. If that was me & I heard the music it would make me want to join in .

Oh do stop moaning . It is summer & the time to DANCE. If that was me & I heard the music it would make me want to join in .

Are you crazy?

According to "Happ_Hazard" they are a hotbed for drugs which is usually supplied by gangsters who are probably sex traffickers too. And i bet they never pay their taxes.

Most rave's nowadays involve mainly bad cider.

Yes , I know there are drugs there because I used to go to them but I never had the inclination to take drugs . Never have & never will , I just used to love the dancing .

Are you crazy?

According to "Happ_Hazard" they are a hotbed for drugs which is usually supplied by gangsters who are probably sex traffickers too. And i bet they never pay their taxes.

Most rave's nowadays involve mainly bad cider.

Yes , I know there are drugs there because I used to go to them but I never had the inclination to take drugs . Never have & never will , I just used to love the dancing .

I was being sarcastic!

Sounds like alot of people were having a good time. Im sure its not every weekend.

---------- Post added 04-08-2013 at 16:56 ----------

Why should they?

Life is hard enough as it is these days. Let people have a dance and blow off some steam.

Some people have these funny little things called jobs which don't stop just because people want to go out and dance. I certainly wouldn't want to be treated by a nurse on shift who had no sleep the night before, or work with someone operating heavy machinery who hadn't either. And judging by the largest employers in Sheffield many of those type of people will have been kept awake and they are the type of people who work weekends.

I have been to more raves than you've had hot dinners and helped organize them. They're good in the countryside or in industrial areas where there are no residents.

Holding them in heavily residential areas in city centres is just stupid. It's asking for trouble.

Some people have these funny little things called jobs which don't stop just because people want to go out and dance. I certainly wouldn't want to be treated by a nurse on shift who had no sleep the night before, or work with someone operating heavy machinery who hadn't either. And judging by the largest employers in Sheffield many of those type of people will have been kept awake and they are the type of people who work weekends.

I have been to more raves than you've had hot dinners and helped organize them. They're good in the countryside or in industrial areas where there are no residents.

Holding them in heavily residential areas in city centres is just stupid. It's asking for trouble.

I thought the East End of Sheffield was an industrial area and im pretty sure when you were organising your parties you must of disturbed someone.

Dont worry though. In 4 weeks it'll be cold again and having fun out doors will return to the life of working, TV, bed, working, tv, bed, working, tv, bed.

if its in a residential area ( and there are still housing estates down the cliff,

then its disturbing the peace and can be reported,

and if the residents are not happy with it they should report it,

what they should have done is get out into country side where it does not effect anyone,

where they can enjoy the music and fun by themselvs

( plenty of old airfields that can be hired cheep ) or a field somewhere.

all for having fun, and enjoy going to see groups now n then, but im not there all through the night nor are they playing all through the night,

as for party's i invite the nieghbours, but i still aint playing music till dawn,

infact i will turn it down after awhile or if asked to

O'h i like the list of events you posted, what time to do they start and finnish,

are they all 6am in the morning ?

Edited by petecob