LOUD MUSIC Near don valley??

Does anybody know where the hell the music has been coming from all night (and still is going!!) somewhere near don valley? It's been pounding through the night but sounds like the same beat over and over (ie there's no actual singing):mad:

Probably another rave beside the canal.

Why don't u head over? You might enjoy it! :banana:

Really? Do they have them there?? Well it's still pounding now (bit like my head!!) so no, I won't be heading over as I DEF wouldn't enjoy it at the mo!! :-/

Kept us awake all night :-( wouldn't mind if it was on til say 2 or even 3am bit all night is totally annoying, wonder if all those who went and enjoyed it would love it if I parked my car outside their houses tonight and left music on loud. I find it so hard to function on zero sleep :-(

should have complained to police while it was happening,

enough compliants and they would have had to act

should have complained to police while it was happening,

enough compliants and they would have had to act

They haven't got the resource to react unless they know at least a week in advance of the planned rave - I know this from past experience and people who work on the teams involved, I always report it.

About 3 of my neighbors started using their lawnmowers & hedge trimmers at 8.30am this morning.

Who do i complain to? Or is that ok cause its not a rave.

It's a good job all the steel works and forges have closed down down there otherwise nobody would get a wink of sleep ever!

About 3 of my neighbors started using their lawnmowers & hedge trimmers at 8.30am this morning.

Who do i complain to? Or is that ok cause its not a rave.

If I was upset about that I'd speak to my neighbours directly although I wouldn't be upset by that at 8.30am, I would be upset if it started at 1am and continued right thru til 9am.

---------- Post added 04-08-2013 at 15:17 ----------

It's a good job all the steel works and forges have closed down down there otherwise nobody would get a wink of sleep ever!

Can usually hear forge masters although the sounds are sporadic not a bang bang bang bang bang bang bang for 8 hours straight !

I was very involved in the rave scene in the 90s. It was much better to do it in the countryside, only woke up the bunnies.

If I was upset about that I'd speak to my neighbours directly although I wouldn't be upset by that at 8.30am, I would be upset if it started at 1am and continued right thru til 9am.

---------- Post added 04-08-2013 at 15:17 ----------

Can usually hear forge masters although the sounds are sporadic not a bang bang bang bang bang bang bang for 8 hours straight ![/QUOTE]

As I said,not like the old days when you could hear the forge hammers 24 hours a day,7 days a week except for wakes weeks!