Stolen Yamaha DT125R

Due to my previous post about this being deleted (thanks) I'm posting up again.

My Yamaha DT125R was stolen from Bellhouse Road about 3 weeks ago. I've seen the bike being ridden up and down our road, Sicey Avenue, Oaks Fold Avenue, Gregg House Crescent, and at around 3am this morning it was out down near Wooley Wood.

Bike has been sprayed white/panels changed and has been up and down the estate almost everyday since the start of school term holidays. Surely someone must have heard it this morning?

Still has Renthal bars & grips, DEP exhaust & a few other bits that made me 100% sure it's mine.

http://img20.imageshack.us/img20/8833/dsc00469ng.jpg

Bike disappeared down onto Oaks Fold Avenue when again this afternoon at around 2pm it flew back up Bellhouse Road with another offroad bike following it (black bike, really loud exhaust) and a group of mopeds.

Anyone who sees it or hears it around the estate tonight PLEASE contact me - 07443833287

Reg number (gone by now) PL03 EWC

It's early 1990's, brand new 125cc Kawasaki for my job at Penistone. Long story short it got nicked. Long story short I found out who had taken it. Long story short informed Police, they came to my house and sat at my kitchen table and said yes, we know who took it, we also know that one of our colleagues had stopped them on said bike with no helmet etc, but seeing as he gave us 'valuable info' we didn't nick him!!!!! Also that my bike's engine was now in a home made go-kart!!!!!!! This was at the bottom of Bellhouse road, (number 614). The person who took it was given 7 years in prison for drug dealing a few months later, (front of The Star) he has also been sent back down again in the last year or so. He also got my best mates daughter on to drugs, being her supplier etc.

He and his large family of scroats live on the Flower Estate, can I name him ??

can I name him ??

No mate, it's against forum rules and would earn you a ban.

Mod Note

Due to my previous post about this being deleted (thanks) I'm posting up again.
Your previous post wasn't deleted, there is no previous thread.

As you started a second thread about stolen bikes I've merged them.

This is a different motorbike we're talking about not a KTM...

Its a Yamaha DT125R thats been stolen...

And to add the first topic was started 10th of January!

First topic clearly says Orange KTM

Second topic is about a Black Yamaha DT125R

Edited by mushy409

Mod Note

There is no previous post, deleted or otherwise, referring to a Yamaha DT125R, perhaps you previewed the post instead of posting it, however no one on the moderation team has removed it.

Ok, my apologies for that. As you say i must've hit preview instead of post.

Could you split the topics again please since one is over 6 months old now?

---------- Post added 03-08-2013 at 17:29 ----------

Actually... I know I'm not going mad...

http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/archive/index.php/t-1193887.html

Link doesn't work/page doesn't exist?

Mod Note

I suggest you contact the HD regarding this issue as I can't see that page either

Again 2 offroad bikes were seen round our estate and also down near Parson Cross.

Not much chance of catching em, I can only hope...

Just to add to this, there was also a white vauxhall van following them - one of the small hatchback(?) vans with alloys and tinted widows. (similar to this http://www.dyfiyardrepairs.co.uk/CarImages/Picture%20468.jpg

Went flying down our road after them, then stopped for a chat with the guy on the orange crosser.

Obviously must know them?

Didn't get the number plate as they were 2 far away...

---------- Post added 04-08-2013 at 16:54 ----------

Just to add to this...

Anyone down in Parson Cross/Fox Hill area keep your eyes peeled and if sighted contact the police ASAP.

2 offroad bikes - one white, one orange (and very loud) no number plates and no helmets have been spotted along with several mopeds down near Fox Hill only this afternoon.

Edited by mushy409