Phone thieves on London Road

Warning signs are for the stupid.

Mind your head, dont use hairdryer in shower, do not drink bleach etc etc

The majority know to be on the lookout for thieves.

obviously not looking at this thread :huh:

i try to keep my wallet and phone etc away from sight as much as i can in public, and guess what? its not been stolen :)

*touches wood (head)*

Hi

I thought all mobiles could be blocked if stolen?

flashing your phone off to everyone is like walking about with a couple of hundred quid hanging out of your top pocket, then wondering where its gone at the end of the night. cant believe how many people leave their phones laying about then they are shocked when its stolen:loopy:

Anyone who keeps all their personal info on their phone and then start wailing when they lose it have only themselves to blame. Keep downloading pictures etc to your pc and use the phone as a phone.

London road is turning into a wretched hive of scum and villainy! The police need to do their job!

London road is turning into a wretched hive of scum and villainy! The police need to do their job!

Or for the thieves to try it on match day and get a good hiding.

No coincidence it's "multicultural" of cause . Add it to Page Hall , Darnall ,Burngreave and Pitsmoor as a crime ridden hellhole and surely someone will begin to realise whats going on .

flashing your phone off to everyone is like walking about with a couple of hundred quid hanging out of your top pocket, then wondering where its gone at the end of the night. cant believe how many people leave their phones laying about then they are shocked when its stolen:loopy:

You not bothered to read the thread then, because that's not what happened here.

Anyone who keeps all their personal info on their phone and then start wailing when they lose it have only themselves to blame. Keep downloading pictures etc to your pc and use the phone as a phone.

Another person who can't read, the thread starter said they are warning people about thieves on London Road, not wailing when they lose their data.

ive seen a fat bird ,with the scum who beg on west street loads of times i bet its the same one.

No coincidence it's "multicultural" of cause . Add it to Page Hall , Darnall ,Burngreave and Pitsmoor as a crime ridden hellhole and surely someone will begin to realise whats going on .

If you'd read the OP you would have noticed that it says "opposite the White Lion in Meersbrook/Heeley". In other words it didn't take place in Sharrow as you thought. Do you also think High Green is a crime-ridden hell hole because of the killing of Alan Greaves or are white murderers okay in your book?

I've lived and worked around London Rd for about 8 yrs. The only problem i've ever had was a skimming device on the post office ATM!

I have had someone ask to borrow my phone down London road the other day. I politely told them to bugger off as they seemed untrustworthy!