What watch do you wear

I have a Mu Du watch bought of big G in the Rose House 43 years ago its automatic rolled gold and never needs winding or loses a minute best £5 I ever spent.

I didn't wear one for years because I'm allergic to nickel, so stainless steel watches are out of the question. Then I inherited a beautiful gold 1960s Zenith Chronograph. I won't go anywhere without it now.

I'm allergic to nickel too and I've worn stainless steel for ages because most of the decent watch companies stopped using nickel in their processes 20 or 30 years ago. I bought my first Seiko Kinetic fully expecting to take it back a couple of weeks later when the skin started falling off my wrist, but it didn't. They made a big thing about their metals and processes for everything that could come into contact with the skin being nickel free.

EDIT- I'm allergic to silver and my skin reacts really badly to 9 and 14 ct gold too, so nickel free stainless steel, titanium and tungsten carbide are my jewellery choices now.

Edited by medusa

I prefer wearing a titan watch I think that is more stylish and the most suitable watch for me.

Edited by roXYmooN

Are you a nurse or just kinky?

The former..............

The former..............

ooh aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

oh wait i thought you said farmer

errrrrrrm

*gets coat*

I can't wear a watch

You can if you try;);):). Just put it on your wrist and do it up. Unless you have no arms in which case I apologise for my flippancy.

I wear a cheapy lumalite timex for regular use (I won't care if it get bashed) and either a seiko or skagen for meetings or dressy up occaisions.

I wear a cheapy lumalite timex for regular use (I won't care if it get bashed) and either a seiko or skagen for meetings or dressy up occaisions.

but wont it stand out abit on your days dressed up as a teletubby? :suspect:

years ago I had a black swatch - it had a matte black face and shiny black hands,no numbers - looked totally cool but could only be seen in quite strong light.

but wont it stand out abit on your days dressed up as a teletubby? :suspect:

Of course it does, that's the point. I can't be out done by the one with handbag. :hihi::hihi: