What watch do you wear

I've never worn a watch.

well lets face it, they dont help living in the mindset of a few million years ago lol

maybe a sun dial?

personally i no longer wear a watch, used to, a cheap plastic cheapy thing but it bust, never got round to buying a new one

the only issue really is when im working outside at work and dont know what time it is, now i try to have my phone in my back pocket, but were not allowed to "use em"

Mine goes backwards! Quite easy to read once you get the hang of it.

Mines invisible.

How do you know?

Took me ages to find a watch I was happy with as I seemed to want the impossible:

• Radio-controlled
  • Solar-powered
  • Waterproof
  • Non-leather strap
  • Tells you what day it is (literally, as in Mon, etc..yes, I get confused!)
  • ...and most importantly, a LADIES watch, that does all of the above without looking like a huge black/metal wedge on my wrist

Found a Baby G one that I'm very happy with that meets all of the above requirements, but had to send off to Japan for it.

Now I don't have to worry about batteries, not knowing the exact time if I've got a train to catch, getting it wet, or not knowing what day it is :D I'm surprised more women don't want these things in the UK :huh:

How do you know?

cos he cant see it tch, you daft? :rolleyes:

cos he cant see it tch, you daft? :rolleyes:

Yes but it might be that he hasn't put it on yet as well :)

Yes but it might be that he hasn't put it on yet as well :)

:suspect:

could you possibly be wearing it on the wrong arm??? :hihi::hihi:

No - I wear it on my chest..........:)

are you trying to FOB me off :hihi:

Are you a nurse or just kinky?

Took me ages to find a watch I was happy with as I seemed to want the impossible:

• Radio-controlled
  • Solar-powered
  • Waterproof
  • Non-leather strap
  • Tells you what day it is (literally, as in Mon, etc..yes, I get confused!)
  • ...and most importantly, a LADIES watch, that does all of the above without looking like a huge black/metal wedge on my wrist

Found a Baby G one that I'm very happy with that meets all of the above requirements, but had to send off to Japan for it.

Now I don't have to worry about batteries, not knowing the exact time if I've got a train to catch, getting it wet, or not knowing what day it is :D I'm surprised more women don't want these things in the UK :huh:

My check list is not quite as exacting as yours, but I did walk into various shops and ask for a waterproof watch with a metal strap, metal that guaranteed no nickel in its manufacture, which told me the date, glowed in the dark and was self powered.

The big difference for me is that ladies' watches generally look a bit out of proportion on me unless they're a decent size like the Seiko Kinetics that I've got, so I'm happier with a men's watch.

I didn't wear one for years because I'm allergic to nickel, so stainless steel watches are out of the question. Then I inherited a beautiful gold 1960s Zenith Chronograph. I won't go anywhere without it now.