What watch do you wear

I wear a Argos value digital watch I bought in 1999.

I have a fairly old Omega Seamaster that was given to me by a very old and good friend of mine, its a lovely little watch.

---------- Post added 03-08-2013 at 17:43 ----------

I love those watches, I remember many many years ago buying my eldest lad a Trafalgar LED watch, it was a beast :hihi:

old omegas are getting very sought after, i found an old Omega Chronostop in one of my dads cupboards from 1966, it was called the drivers watch as it was worn on the inside of the wrist and the 12 was in the 3 position so all you did was turn your wrist upwards without taking your hands off the wheel, just sent it to be restored i thought it may be worth 100 quid but have since found out anywhere between 700 and 1000, so your Seamaster is worth keeping and restoring!

i have various watches from a yachtmaster to a santos all quality watches are appreciating at the moment all mine are worth more than i paid.

old omegas are getting very sought after, i found an old Omega Chronostop in one of my dads cupboards from 1966, it was called the drivers watch as it was worn on the inside of the wrist and the 12 was in the 3 position so all you did was turn your wrist upwards without taking your hands off the wheel, just sent it to be restored i thought it may be worth 100 quid but have since found out anywhere between 700 and 1000, so your Seamaster is worth keeping and restoring!

i have various watches from a yachtmaster to a santos all quality watches are appreciating at the moment all mine are worth more than i paid.

This one is a mint condition automatic with the date, plain but heavy for its size.

This one is a mint condition automatic with the date, plain but heavy for its size.

pm me if you are interested in selling i collect watches

Since mobile phones became so ubiquitous I don't often bother with a watch though I do own two.

The one I've worn the most I bought off a homeless guy for a fiver about 15 years ago, he told me that it was worth a lot of money - I didn't believe him at the time and bought it more to help the guy out than because I wanted the watch but I'm not so sure now because it's a nice to have watch that has taken loads of punishment and just keeps going.

Would an old Constant watch be worth anything?

Since mobile phones became so ubiquitous I don't often bother with a watch though I do own two.

The one I've worn the most I bought off a homeless guy for a fiver about 15 years ago, he told me that it was worth a lot of money - I didn't believe him at the time and bought it more to help the guy out than because I wanted the watch but I'm not so sure now because it's a nice to have watch that has taken loads of punishment and just keeps going.

Would an old Constant watch be worth anything?

Only if its a Frederique Constant :hihi:

Only if its a Frederique Constant :hihi:

Just done the research, it ain't worth jack you're quite right but still a nice old divers watch to me:)

Edited by NorthernStar

My watch is upside down..!

could you possibly be wearing it on the wrong arm??? :hihi::hihi:

My watch is a Philip Stein Tesla Classic. It has two dials . The larger one I have on GMT and the smaller one is on LA time cos my son lives there. It also has two batteries on the underside of the case . It's supposed to help you to sleep better and stay calm . I've had it for five years now and the jury is still out if it works but I love it anyway .

I don't tend to wear watches as the sweat under the strap annoys me but I do have 2 to my name.

One is a Epos, one of only 500 made and I wear it at special occasions or interviews to show off. It is a wind up and then when being worn a self winder.

The other is from the market at £5. I wear it when on holiday as I don't take my mobile phone with me.

My favourite show off watch is a Breitling navitimer but the face is too big for my small wrist.

metal bracelet sekonda - £19 argos (supposedly previously £70) looks like a watch, tells time like a watch - probably a watch.