What watch do you wear

I have a 17+ year old Tag Heuer 2000 series automatic watch.

Got it when I was 15.

Has needed new internals since as I managed to get water in a waterproof watch.

Needs a service as it loses a bit of time here and there

I wear a fake Rolex bought in Turkey for £10 and everyone said I would be chucking it away after six months, that was 10 years ago, still going keeping perfect time

I bought myself a Tag Heuer Aquaracer, bit of an impulse buy about 8 years ago. Not too impressed with the £60 battery replacement though lol

A 1969 Omega Seamaster, it's beautiful. Recently sent it off to the Omega factory for a service.

I dont wear one. I use my phone for time keeping nowadays. The last watch I owned was one I was given for my birthday 12 years ago!

At one point I had 95 watches yes I know I can`t possibly wear that many but every time I went away i`d buy a watch now I don`t wear any just use my mobile

I dont wear one. I use my phone for time keeping nowadays. The last watch I owned was one I was given for my birthday 12 years ago!

Young whipper snapper. The phone as watch is a throwback to ye olde pocketwatch days. Just attach a chain to a mobile phone and wear it in the breast pocket of your vest. Much better than these new fangled watch things. About time too, I say.