I love Fairport Convention

Just watching Fairport Convention . One thing about my EX is that he got me into this fantastic band.

Just watching Fairport Convention . One thing about my EX is that he got me into this fantastic band.

Hippy band. Get yer sen into the Cockney Rejects :love:

I watched it and found them bland, was like watching a band filling in the numbers on being rural and we've them to thank for the dross that is Mumford & SOns they are truly s&%te

I love Fairport Convention and the Cockney Rejects. And I can even embrace **** Sparrer. That's how cool I am.

I love Fairport Convention and the Cockney Rejects. And I can even embrace **** Sparrer. That's how cool I am.

Blob, sparrer = horse dung. Stinky and co the real deal. FP crap wannabe Floyd, but could never pull it off :D

---------- Post added 03-08-2013 at 00:00 ----------

Bit of Rednex if you want some country livin cousin marrying 7 toes a foot inbred wompo.

I never knew peeps in Barnsley had editing equipment :huh::help:

i have liege and leif on vinyl, classic album, some amazing musicians have passed through their ranks over the decades dave swarbrick, ashley hutchings, sandy denny, dave pegg, richard thompson to name some of the more well known names

The song "Sailor's Life" is well worth the 11 minutes of anybody's life at least once. Sandy Denny - voice of an angel.

"Who knows where the time goes" is one of my all time favourites. Listen to it

Edited by kidneystone

Oh thanks for this , Sandy was one of my favourite singers ,such a lovely voice. What a tragedy her death was.

A little known fact about Sandy.

She was the only person ever to appear as a guest singer on a Led Zeppelin track. "The Battle of Evermore", which has a very Fairport-type sound to it. It's on Led Zeppelin IV.

The song "Sailor's Life" is well worth the 11 minutes of anybody's life at least once. Sandy Denny - voice of an angel.

Exactly.Wonderful voice.What a waste.