Women dyeing their hair black?

Truly black hair doesn't look natural on most people though. Most people who have very dark hair naturally have a shade of very dark brown and it's nothing like as colour saturated as you can get with a dye, so a lot of the time it is quite obvious that it is dyed.

Mine is, of course, this colour of red entirely naturally, and any regrowth lines are due to exposure to sunlight at the roots...

Women & men for that will always dye their hair, so you're a redhead Medusa I'll bet your feisty :hihi:, mine now is a mixture of white & grey. I cannot fathom these men that want to dye their hair when it goes grey, or do the Bobby Charlton when they start losing it.

The funniest thing I've seen is on the shopping channels that Millionhair, that makes bald men look like they've got hair, on subject naturally black or properly dyed black hair is lovely.

Yeah, just look at that awful advert with the famous Cricketers who 'grew their hair back'??!! Lol

Equally awful are some of the women with this colour dyed hair, just looks witch-like, usually accompanied by a deeply orange 'Bob Monkhouse' fake suntan.

I wondered if it was a current trend or was mainly working class

You have clearly never been to a Goth festival.

I often dye my hair black, I am not a chav nor a goth. yes I have some tattoes but cant be seen under my clothes, nothing easy visable, and the only piercings I have are my ears. I did it by mistake first time, put a dark brown on and it went black, I liked it as it shines, looks healthier and looks very sleek. I did not copy anyone either. I have just gone brown again, but actually missing my sleek shiny black if I am honest and have two packs waiting in my drawer for when I cave in and do it again, it is also the only colour that will fully cover my thick grey strands that keep peeping through my brown

Edited by lubylou12

I have to say , I wore black wig for a Halloween party &I looked disgusting . I haven't got the colouring for black . I am naturally light & it black just didn't look right .

I agree OP, we know, we know.

Probably some chav from Coronation Street they're copying.

Whats a chav.

Whats a chav.

73% of Sheffield according to this forum

....the rest would appear to be scum

73% of Sheffield according to this forum

....the rest would appear to be scum

Brilliant reply

surely its far worse to see women with varying shades of yellow hair and trying to pass it off as blonde when their eyelashes, eyebrows and sometimes moustache tell a very different story unless its those who completely shave off their eyebrows prefering instead to draw them on and making it resemble 2 slugs having a mexican standoff!

mine is black, shiny, in good condition and i love it ;o)

surely its far worse to see women with varying shades of yellow hair and trying to pass it off as blonde when their eyelashes, eyebrows and sometimes moustache tell a very different story unless its those who completely shave off their eyebrows prefering instead to draw them on and making it resemble 2 slugs having a mexican standoff!

mine is black, shiny, in good condition and i love it ;o)

And those weird pencil eyebrows?? :huh:

People can do whatever they like to their appearance can't they?

Yeah and people can also have an opinion on it.

And those weird pencil eyebrows?? :huh:

even funnier if they dont have a steady hand and cant draw them both the same leaving them looking permanently surprised, angry or just mental :loopy::hihi: