Help please car stolen

Please can you all have a lookout for this car Blue Ford Focus Estate 58 plate, stolen from Atlantic Road, Lowedges around teatime last night, the couple who the car belong to are just about to have their first baby and travel daily to Leeds for work, they have no other vehicle and are desperate for this to be found, they couldn't go to work today, Please can you all look around your area they are desperate

registration? noted s35

If i had to leave my car on the road/drive I remove the rotor arm!! I do hope they get some good news soon. To the lowlife scum who took it, i hope you, at some time have the same thing happen to you. A lot of truth in 'what goes round comes round'...............

Thanks Scousemouse, I know lowlife scum don't usually think about what they're putting people through but the poor couple are desperate for the car back, they really can't afford to replace it and with the baby coming they're going to struggle, I really hope someone spots it and the scum get caught.

Hi

will ask our drivers to keep a eye out for the vehicle on their travels as they go all over.

Thanks

If i had to leave my car on the road/drive I remove the rotor arm!! I do hope they get some good news soon. To the lowlife scum who took it, i hope you, at some time have the same thing happen to you. A lot of truth in 'what goes round comes round'...............

I'm pretty sure modern cars don't have a rotor arm :hihi:

I will keep a eye out,this seems very bold to steal a big car in daylight on a main road and get past a car alarm and do whatever to the locks etc,some one must of seen something as sec of the local tenants association our area has improved in the last ten years and is a average crime rate area,so I very concerned about this,so come on help this person get the culprit who stole this vehicle as it cannot of just flown away

I'm pretty sure modern cars don't have a rotor arm :hihi:

especially when its a diesel!

They must have looked through the window and seen the keys, they came in through the front door and took the keys, they'd been for a baby scan that day and were in another room ringing round to give everyone news on the baby, needless to say they are now locking the door as soon as they walk in and have also had to change the locks on the house, the police and family went door to door but no one saw anything.

---------- Post added 07-08-2013 at 09:47 ----------

Just heard, car now found - in bits!! in a garage in Gleadless Valley, the scum that was caught with it can't be done for burglary as they have no proof he was in the house but he can be done for receiving stolen goods. As far as I'm concerned they could drop him down a hole and leave him in it but no doubt he'll get a tap on the wrist and that will be the end of it.

thats awlful hope you get it back

what, in bits??:confused: