Supermarket singles nights ?

:hihi: yes zoboz would not move from my side all the time we were in the shop. And what about the six cream egg,s in your basket zoboz what did that mean :confused: oh sorry meant in mine:thumbsup:

I may wander around with a Pineapple just to confuse people!!

And has no-one thought about bjshooter? :o

:hihi:

:o :o :o :o

What is a weenie???

WEENER ...they are small sausage's.:hihi:

:hihi: yes zoboz would not move from my side all the time we were in the shop. And what about the six cream egg,s in your basket zoboz what did that mean :confused: oh sorry meant in mine:thumbsup:

This that mean your hard on the outside but soft and soggie on the inside, may also mean eat me.

I wounder if grapes means keep away i'm ill.

This that mean your hard on the outside but soft and soggie on the inside, may also mean eat me.

I wounder if grapes means keep away i'm ill.

How do yo eat yours:o

I eat mine really fast....I bite its head off then lick the inside out, yummy !!!:hihi::shocked:

I eat mine really fast....I bite its head off then lick the inside out, yummy !!!:hihi::shocked:

That would be a serious advert for supermarket singles nights, have a look next week for people with cream eggs.:suspect:

i never realised supermarkets do singles nites, kinda weird really!:suspect:

have to be careful that i dont advertise myself by accident by buying two big melons or something like that.

wonder what you put in your basket to say "come and get me tiger" :hihi:

or if you buy garlic it means "dont you even come near me", well it works for vampires so why not for people to. :hihi:

I went in morrison's to night with my mom and she kept looking around all weird.:suspect: i asked her what was up and she laughed and said "it was single's time at morrisons :o "

i didn't believe her at first but as we walked around there were loads of weird looking guys, with hand basket with one item in them.:suspect:

Someone smiled at me..:gag:

Still puzzled ! do they do that then! have a time were singles can go and shop and meet other Single people ? Obviously nothing wrong with it it but i don't believe it?

LOL:love: A singles night at Morrisons and other supermarkets.....isn't there a 11-12 singles spot goin on at Tescos 24 hr, where are my car keys.....:hihi: brb