Supermarket singles nights ?

I went in morrison's to night with my mom and she kept looking around all weird.:suspect: i asked her what was up and she laughed and said "it was single's time at morrisons :o "

i didn't believe her at first but as we walked around there were loads of weird looking guys, with hand basket with one item in them.:suspect:

Someone smiled at me..:gag:

Still puzzled ! do they do that then! have a time were singles can go and shop and meet other Single people ? Obviously nothing wrong with it it but i don't believe it?

Yeah there is another thread on here somewhere about them, there is the galaxy one 7-9 on a tuesday night in every supermarket. All you have to do is put a galaxy bar in your basket to advertise you availability. It is soo much fun watching everyoe in there.:hihi:

Yeah there is another thread on here somewhere about them, there is the galaxy one 7-9 on a tuesday night in every supermarket. All you have to do is put a galaxy bar in your basket to advertise you availability. It is soo much fun watching everyoe in there.:hihi:

I have heard about that before on tv i think different foods mean different things.

I wonder what cheese in your basket would meen? :hihi:

I have heard about that before on tv i think different foods mean different things.

I wonder what cheese in your basket would meen? :hihi:

Would hate to guess:gag:

I carry a foot long salami myself & 2 satsumas

Now who could refuse that.;)

Sorry changing the subject but if you say your name fast it sounds dirty Don_kiddock, i have only just noticed!!!

Wonder what tampons in your basket would mean ?

Or a piles cream

Or weeners !!!!

I carry a foot long salami myself & 2 satsumas

If I looked into your basket and saw that selection, I'd smile secretly and know that you were buying them because you don't have them already at home....

:hihi:

Sorry changing the subject but if you say your name fast it sounds dirty Don_kiddock, i have only just noticed!!!

I think That may be the point, how have you only just noticed:)

I think That may be the point, how have you only just noticed:)

And has no-one thought about bjshooter? :o

:hihi: