Was it you picking your nose in Costa Orchard Square today?

Now then, I know this is trite, but I need to get it out there (no pun intended). Today at 1.00pm ish I called in for a coffee & sandwich. Sat opposite me on another table was a man (wearing a black shirt) with a woman & baby. For at least 15 minutes this man sat shoving his finger repeatedly up his nose picking out bogies. When he got each one out he rolled them up in a ball and then stuck them onto the triangular promotions display that was on his table. :gag:

The barista saw it too & when they left she thankfully threw the display away & sprayed & cleaned the table all over. Can I just say....GROSS!!!!

AND GET SOME MANNERS :rant:

Now then, I know this is trite, but I need to get it out there (no pun intended). Today at 1.00pm ish I called in for a coffee & sandwich. Sat opposite me on another table was a man (wearing a black shirt) with a woman & baby. For at least 15 minutes this man sat shoving his finger repeatedly up his nose picking out bogies. When he got each one out he rolled them up in a ball and then stuck them onto the triangular promotions display that was on his table. :gag:

The barista saw it too & when they left she thankfully threw the display away & sprayed & cleaned the table all over. Can I just say....GROSS!!!!

AND GET SOME MANNERS :rant:

You should have got up and walked past him saying pick us a winner you dirty bleep bleep.:gag:

Well, it wasn 't me picking my nose in Costa today........but I did scratch my bottom, belch and also emitted wind once or twice [ pickled onions from last night ]. Hope this didn 't spoil your coffee and sandwich ? Not your day, is it, really ?

Sort of thing Charles Saatchi would do

Wasn't me! I was too busy fondling my private parts at the office... Then I took my break!

It was no not me, even after reading some of the posts on this forum.

Wasn't me! I was too busy fondling my private parts at the office... Then I took my break!

Was it me walking past that caused this ?

Electerrific-----Just as a matter of interest, exactly which of your parts do you think of as

' private ' ?

A lot may be hanging on your answer. Then again, it could be just a little ?

Was it me walking past that caused this ?

D'oh! Rumbled!

Electerrific-----Just as a matter of interest, exactly which of your parts do you think of as

' private ' ?

A lot may be hanging on your answer. Then again, it could be just a little ?

Parts that I don't wish to be in the 'pub[l]ic domain'! :hihi:

Some people have no common decency, disgusting

If it's so wrong to pick your nose, why are your fingers made the exact size to fit in your nostrils.

If it's so wrong to pick your nose, why are your fingers made the exact size to fit in your nostrils.

Not always.