Kinnaird Road - Shiregreen

Looking to move onto here shortly, anyone live there? Whats it like? Ever see any trouble?

Cheers

Don't do it....................

Don't do it....................

Fancy expanding on that?

Fancy expanding on that?

Don't mind her too much rich, she's knocking on a bit, probably thinks she's answered a question about knitting or something.

Don't mind her too much rich, she's knocking on a bit, probably thinks she's answered a question about knitting or something.

HAHA!

Its not like i'm moving from greater things to Shiregreen... Its from Longley, not expecting Dore people ;)

Not bad at all, would say Follett Rd is better but at least youre not in the lower end.

HAHA!

Its not like i'm moving from greater things to Shiregreen... Its from Longley, not expecting Dore people ;)

How come you want to move from Longley? Not feeling it anymore?

Cheeky sod, I live near Kinnaird but if he's from Longley it won't be too much of a shock. I haven't done any knitting since 1987 and I was 26 then:hihi::hihi::hihi:

How come you want to move from Longley? Not feeling it anymore?

Growing up... Can't be much older still living at the parents ;)

Cheeky sod, I live near Kinnaird but if he's from Longley it won't be too much of a shock. I haven't done any knitting since 1987 and I was 26 then:hihi::hihi::hihi:

Come on denlin, I can picture you now, out on the porch sat in your rocking chair, knitting a jumper for literally nobody, you just like knitting. Surely, with all that time in front of your house you would notice things. Care to enlighten us with your earlier negative comment of the road? Moving house is serious business, only fair to inform Rich if you know something.

my uncle has lived on there for a few yrs and he's had no trouble at all.

I have lived on Kinnaird Road for 33 years not as good as it used to be but then what road is the lower down the road you go the better it gets.

Fairly quiet and never much trouble on here despite what some on here would have you believe