I've lost my dog *KEVIN IS NOW HOME!!*

Mods, please don't relegate this to the pets section where no one will see it, as you failed to delete my account when I asked you I might as well make use of it.

One return post to say my dog is missing, my wife posted yesterday but the mods kindly put it in the pet section where no one looks.

He went missing yesterday (29/7/13) from Colley Road in S5 and has not been seen since.

We've contacted everyone we need to contact, just need the word spreading now.

Brindle staffy with white belly, he's called Kev and is as soft as a brush but giddier than a fatty in a sweet shop.

Please, please, spread the word and if you hear of absolutely anything at all contact my wife (Sellers5) on here.

I will consider a reward for his safe return. Please any information at all get in touch.

Mods, please leave it where it is.

Excuse me, a lot of people look here, in the pet section.

There are a lot of active members of the pet section, and also a lot of people willing to spend their free time helping to actively look for your lost pet.

They also very kindly cross-post all over social networking sites, in a bid to help you find your pet.

So, actually, there isn't a better place than the pet section for your lost dog.

Particularly because most of us own dogs, so not only have sympathy, but usually out walking about with their own pets, and thus may spot your dog.

Goodluck finding your dog.

You're not my area of Sheffield, but still I will keep my eyes peeled.

I agree with Elizabeth, pet section is best but as I don't live far from Colley road I will keep my eyes and ears open :D

There are a lot of active members of the pet section, and also a lot of people willing to spend their free time helping to actively look for your lost pet.

They also very kindly cross-post all over social networking sites, in a bid to help you find your pet.

So, actually, there isn't a better place than the pet section for your lost dog.

Particularly because most of us own dogs, so not only have sympathy, but usually out walking about with their own pets, and thus may spot your dog.

I agree, many people watch this section, even more important the people that will actually care are the ones that watch this section, not only that on the pet section are people involved various external groups that are specifically set up to help people & pets reunited as well as being the ones that will get involved with looking for your dog & giving you advice regarding who to contact. So whats better having a thousand people read then forget or a hundred people who will actually help?

The pet section is the best place for this! I was actually out looking for your dog for a while yesterday after your wife posted. I also asked my neighbours and family members that live close by to keep an eye out for him. I hope he's home safe soon.

Have you contacted the Sheffield dog pound to see if they have your dog? tel 07817497995 also report him lost on the RSPCA lost and found website.

Hope that he is soon found safe and sound.

---------- Post added 30-07-2013 at 18:32 ----------

Mod note

Insulting group members is not going to be tolerated the next time will result in action being taken.

Ive been out myself & contacted friends who live in the area, is he friendly, will he come to a stranger if called?

You need to contact the council and the pound 01142037410 and 07817497995 to see if he has been handed in or picked up by the dog warden. Good luck

I agree.... My friend once lost her mates dog whilst caring for it whilst her mate was on holiday.... If it wasn't for the helpful people on the pets section actually going out searching she probably wouldn't of been found!

It took 3 days but thanks to members going out searching with their own dogs she was found at the bowling bit in hillsborough park.... Sheffield forum pet owners are the best!

I agree, only the people on the pet section can find a dog, the council, the RSPCA, local vets, the police, other people cannot be trusted.

hope you find your dog my friend, the very best of luck, I lost a pet and know how how you're feeling

I agree, only the people on the pet section can find a dog, the council, the RSPCA, local vets, the police, other people cannot be trusted.

hope you find your dog my friend, the very best of luck, I lost a pet and know how how you're feeling

I dont think anyone is saying the above cant be trusted but out of those you mention which ones will actually go out looking?

No one is saying that agencies can't help are they? but I'm sure that there is still a place for ordinary every day people that voluntarily want to help and often do a very good job of doing so by as pointed out "actually going out to look" rather than waiting for a dog to be handed in, I'm sure that there is no need to be so scathing of people that want to help...no need at all!