Attention Photographers !

I'm a 50 year old guy returning to life modelling after a long break. I need a portfolio of shots to show prospective employers, ideally on a tfp basis. If anyone can help please get in touch. Thanks.

What do you mean by tfp? time for prints? meaning the photographer gets to keep his photographs for his own use for taking them??

the o/p os after help not criticism, not knowing him its hard to evaluate wether tfp would suit a particular photographer.

I think there a few on SF that don't realise that there are g_d forbid women photographers, gay ones or even straight male photographers that maybe think outside of the young busty glamor obsessed media cultures.

thankfully not every one is immature when its comes to the human form.

good luck to the o/p

yes ken that's what tfp means thanks - to Donny, if you're not interested why bother replying, particularly in such an impolite way. art classes rely on people like me, among many many others of course. (thanks for your support beechwood!)

Actually I think this is a good opportunity for a photographer who's interest is in portraiture and "arty" images. craiste is offering to model for a photographer for a set of prints.

At least a basic studio lighting set up will be required, which I no longer possess, or I could well have been interested. All the best with it craiste.

I fancy a go at this, I do not have any male nudes in my portfolio. I think this is a blind area for most male photographers and something we should redress.

So, contact me if you think I can help.

I've removed some of the less constructive post in this topic. Keep it helpful please folks.

hi, definitely keen to work with you - have tried to call a few times but keep getting your voicemail. will keep trying you anyway and hopefully will speak soon!